13. You're weirder

Dinner at Beca's house was fun for Chloe, she got to meet the brunette's mother, Caren.

Caren was hilarious maybe that's where Beca's funny humor came from. They ordered pizza and ate it all together in the living room.

"Mom." Beca warned her mother, who was telling some embarrassing stories about Beca's childhood to Chloe. "You wouldn't dare."

Her mother looked at Beca and raised an eyebrow, Chloe enjoying every single second of it. "Wanna bet?"

Beca glared at her.

"Well, she grabbed old dog's poop from the street and played." Caren continued.

"yOU BITCH, I WAS TWO AND I THOUGHT THEY WERE ROCKS." Beca said, her face red of embarrassment.

Chloe was laughing so hard it was difficult to breathe and her stomach was aching. "How could you think they were rocks?" The red head said between laughs.

"They were white and small. Rocks." Chloe and her mother laughed even harder.

Beca never actually took a moment to stare at Chloe laughing, she didn't know she was doing it, but she was. And a little smile crossed her face at the sight of the red head crying of laughter.

"Anyways girls, don't stay up too late and, have fun." she added a wink at the end of the sentence.

"MOM." Beca groaned covering her red face with her hands.

"I'm just telling you two to not be so loud." Caren replied acting innocent.
And with that, she left with a smirk on her face.

Beca waited till her mother left to keep talking. "Sorry for that, she's weird." Beca got up and took her Chloe's dishes and placed them in the sink.

"No biggy." Chloe said. "But you're weirder." she whispered in the brunette's ear, sending shivers all over Beca's body.

Chloe's phone buzzed, she took it out and looked at Beca thoughtful.

"What." Beca asked.

"I probably should go and grab some stuff for school from my house, but if i go im not coming back." Chloe said after looking at her mother's message telling her about her school books.

"Or..." Beca jumped onto the counter and grabbed a box of frosted flakes from the top shelf. "I give you some of my clothes for tomorrow and we get up earlier to pick up your books." she offered eating her cereal.

"Want some?" She said with her mouth full.

Chloe laughed at her friend and grabbed some, sitting next to her.

The girls stayed there for a few minutes, eating cereal on the counter of the kitchen.  A yawn broke the silence.

"You tired?" Chloe asked with a smile.
Beca shrugged.

"Kinda." she jumped off the counter. "But i really want to take out my jeans."

The girls went to Beca's bedroom, Beca handed a pair of grey sweatpants and an old green flannel to the ginger. Meanwhile, Beca grabbed a mattress and some pillows for "Chloe's bed".

When Chloe came in the room she found the brunette under her bed trying to grab something and a few boxes next to the bed.

"What're you doing?" Chloe laughed, standing against the door frame.

Beca jumped at the sudden voice and hit her head. "Fuck." Chloe laughed.

The red head sat on Beca's bed and looked at the boxes. More pictures, papers, mixtapes, CD's...maps?