47. Night is young

After the ceremony was over and all the relatives finished taking pictures with their respective graduates, the Bellas decided to go to Stacie's place for a while, dragging the young Junk with them.

"You do know I can't drink, right?"

In an attempt to fit ten ladies in a car Emily stopped in front of the door, crossing her arms looking dead serious.

Beca and Amy laughed making Emily shot death glares at them.

"Oh. She's serious." was all Beca said before getting into the car.

"Okay ladies, we need buzz who's coming?" Stacie asked from outside the car.

"Ask Chloe who's about to if she keeps eye-fucking Beca." Amy murmured.

"what the hell." Aubrey whispered to herself. "Let's go, Conrad." Stepping out of the car, Aubrey and Stacie started to walk to the closest store while the Bellas drove to Stacie's home.

"How are you going to buy alcohol if you are underage?" Aubrey asked looking at Stacie.

"There's this thing I call boobs." Stacie laughed. "Conrad, huh?" she teased.

Stacie stepped into the store with Aubrey.

"I can't believe we are doing this." Aubrey snapped nervously. "You know, sometimes you make me angry."

Stacie looked at Aubrey for a second, Aubrey doing the same thing.

"Well" Stacie scoffed, "art is supposed to evoke emotion." She winked making Aubrey roll her eyes.

The Bella's had already arrived at Stacie's place and Beca was the one to unlock  the door. Some minutes later, Aubrey and Stacie appeared in the room holding paper bags.

"F O O D." Amy cheered taking Aubrey's bag.

"Buzz." Beca said imitating the aussie, earning a laugh from most of her friends.

The girls sat in a circle around the food and alcohol Aubrey and Stacie recently bought.

Opening the box of pizza, Ashley noticed the food wasn't cut in slices. "Does anybody has a-"

"people opener?" Lilly murmured offering her a knife.

"I missed this." Beca said sincerely looking around her. "L.A. is cool and all that but this, this is priceless."

"Beca you know you don't have to kiss our asses to get food." Amy joked. "Even if you paid or not you can still grab whatever you want."

"I payed your part." Beca laughed.

"EVEN IF you paid or not we will understand." Amy interrupted making the girls laugh.

"By the way, I'm relieved I had a heads up about you performing with us." Aubrey told Beca.

"But I did n-" Beca tried to defend herself.

"Don't you know sarcasm when you hear it?" Aubrey cut.

"I think I had a sarcasm once." Flo said before grabbing another slice of pizza.