7. Cant believe myself.

Beca walked back to her house, she decided not to take the bus so she could have more time to think.

She stepped on her porch and saw a plastic bag tied to her door. She took it and made her way to her room, knowing her mother wouldn't be home till 9 PM.

She sat on her bed with the bag between her legs. She opened it. Her heart warmed At the sight of three big boxes of her favorite cereal and a note with perfect writing sticked to it.

"I don't break promises, thanks for auditioning Becs, i won't force you. :)
Chloe."

Well shit. She placed the note under her pillow and stood up. She couldn't let her down, if she wanted to build a relationship with this girl, she had to be in the group.

She looked At her phone, looking At the time. 5:48 p.

The initiation started at 6. She had to run. Beca ran downstairs and out of the door. She had to be fast.

After a good 10 minutes run and almost being killed by cars or old ladies walking slower than a fat turtle on the moon, Beca made it to the school. She remembered where she was being dragged 40 minutes ago.

1 minute left.

She saw a string of blonde hair walking to a room, she jogged behind the blonde and touched her arm.

"Shit." Aubrey said, obviously impacted for the touch.

"I...i would." she said between long pauses to take air. "Say the same."

"You're as red as Chloe's hair. Did you think about it? The blonde replied raising an eyebrow with half smile.

"Just give me the bag." beca surprisingly said without dying.

The things i do for Chloe. She wasn't even sure why she was doing it.

Aubrey took Beca by the wrist and placed her in a specific spot for the altos.

"The sopranos. Jessica, Mary Elise, Lilly. The mezzo-soprano. Cynthia Rose, Stacie, Kori. And our altos. Fat Amy, Denise, Ashley and Beca." beca felt Aubrey's hands taking the bag off her.

Stacie and Chloe's reaction didn't go unoticed by Beca, she saw the way both of them turned their heads to look At her with wide eyes.

A big genuine smile grew on Chloe's face.

"Now, if you'll place your scarves in your right hand." Aubrey said as Chloe handed yellow scarves to the girls.

"I knew you would come." Chloe whispered handing the scarf to Beca.

"I, sing your name..."

The girls repeated after the blonde, everyone singing names at the same time sounding unharmonized.

"Promise to fulfil the duties and responsibilities of a Bella woman."
They all repeated what Aubrey said.

"And I solemnly promise to never have sexual relations with a Treblemaker or may my vocal cords be ripped out by wolves."
There were some responses full of doubt and confusion.

"You are all Bellas now." The lights filled the dark room.

Everybody started celebrating.

Everybody except Beca, who looked lost and uninterested. What the hell did i get into?