Chapter 9

Chapter Nine - 

          It had been exactly a week since we went and seen Kayla for the first time. A week since Calum and I made the promise. A week since Calum and I started talking about going public. And a week since Ashton, Calum, and I have heard Luke talk about Kayla non-stop.

          "But she's so beautiful." Luke sighed looking into the distance. "She's really strong too."

          "Okay, mate. Shut up." Ashton snapped playfully slapping Luke's head. Luke glared at Ashton causing Calum and I to crackle.

          "But wouldn't Kayla and Luke be cute together?" Calum questioned. Luke blushed looking back into the distance.

          "I really do like her..." Luke sighed.

          "But you are afraid she may die?" I asked resting my head on Calum's shoulder. Luke looked at me nodding slightly. "Mate, if you really like her go for it. Even if she were to die, you still would have had a chance. Maybe you can save her. I heard love is the cure for many things."

          "I-I don't love her." Luke stuttered blushing again. "B-but I just don't want hurt, you know?"

          "Yeah." Calum whispered looking at me. "But go for it lad."

          "I agree with them. Go for it." Ashton said giving Luke a small smile, even though Luke wasn't looking at him.

          "Maybe I should.."

          "You should tell your mum first." Calum joked causing Ashton and I to laugh.

          Luke turned to Calum slapping him across the head.

          The time Calum and I had gotten tattoo's, Luke's mum told him he wasn't aloud getting one. Since that day, Calum has been cracking jokes about Luke asking his mum for permission for everything.

          "But where would I take her on a date?" Luke asked me.

          "Well. She has a bucket list, so go off of that. Because if she does die soon, she would have completed everything on the list then, yeah?"

          "This is why you are fucking amazing." Luke cheered jumping up and running out of the room.

          "There was four..." Ashton started.

          "Now there are three." Calum finished.

          I smiled pulling Calum closer to me. "You have anything planed Ash?"

          "Harry has a game." He stated standing up. "It starts in two hours. I should probably go."

          "Tell him I said good luck, yeah?" Calum said.

          "Okay."

          Calum and I watched as Ashton left the room.

          "There were three..." Calum started.

          "Then there was two." I finished lightly kissing him.

          He pulled away smiling.

          "What do you wanna do?" Calum asked me rubbing my leg, pushing me against the bed.

          I closed my eyes as his hands roamed around my body."Anything."

          "Hm." Calum hummed pushing himself into me, connecting his lips to mine.

          My hands instantly went to his hair, tugging it as the kiss progressed. His hands roamed under my t-shirt.