Chapter 25

This chapter is dedicated to @or5sos. "AWWWWW THIS IS BEAUTIFUL YOU'RE SO TALENTED AT WRITING LIKE ARE YOU EVEN REAL. THE MALUM IS SOO SWEET I CAN'T HANDLE EKJDHGGGGGGGGGGGGAX;L|kjOlHG." Thank you for the lovely comment, and yes, I am real. Ha ha. :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Chapter Twenty Five-

          "Ashlynn!" Calum cried out, jumping from his chair, and running over to the slim brunette. She smiled hugging him just as tight as he hugged her, and buried her face into the crook of his neck.

          "Michael." Caitlynn said approaching me. "I can't thank you enough."

          "Don't thank me." I said, greeting her with a friendly hug. "It's great to see you again, Blondie." I teased, kissing her cheek.

          She smiled a small smile and tucked her bangs behind her ear. "England, huh? I thought we were going to Australia."

          I chuckled. "Change in plans. Forgot we were going to tour, so you and Ashlynn will be tagging along with us. It'll be the boys, Kayla, and you two."

          "Who's Kayla?" Caitlynn asked tilting her head to the side slightly.

          "Luke's girlfriend." I smirked. "Ashton might get a girlfriend soon too."

          "No." Ashton sighed walking towards me and Caitlynn. "Stop trying to play matchmaker, Mike. You're terrible at it."

          "Well, that's rude." I pouted playfully, poking his side.

          Ashton giggled and greeted Caitlynn with a warm smile. "Hello, you must be uh.. Ashlynn? No, no. Caitlynn. Yes, you must be Caitlynn."

          Caitlynn grinned nodding quickly. "Yes, and you must be the oh-so-famous Ashton Irwin."

          "That would be me!" Ashton grinned at her. "It's nice to finally meet you. Cal and Mike wouldn't shut up about you and Ashlynn."

          "Lies." I mumbled walking towards Ashlynn to greet her.

          "Hello, Mikey!" She chirped hugging me tightly. "It's so nice to see you again."

          "Hi Ashlynn. Nice to see you too." I said kissing her cheek and pulling out of our warm friendly embrace.

          "We head to America in forty-eight hours, so I suggest you and Caitlynn not to unpack when we get back to the hotel, okay?" Calum said. Ash nodded.

          Once we had gathered everything of Ashlynn's and Caitlynn's we headed back to the car and were greeted by Luke and Kayla.

          "Hi." Kayla said smiling shyly at the two older girls before her.

          "You must be Kayla. I'm Ashlynn." Ashlynn said pulling her into a warm embrace.

          "I'm Caitlynn." Caitlynn followed Ashlynn's lead, only she patted Kayla's shoulder slightly as she pulled away from the hug.

          "That would be me." Kayla said smiling politely at both girls, a hint of a blush playing at her cheeks.

          Luke stepped forward grinning cheekily at the two girls. "I'm Luke," he introduced himself.