Chapter 14

[A/N]

          So I am still dedicating chapters! This chapter is dedicated to my sister @ErinRKHaines because.. I don't know. Ha ha, I already dedicated chapters to all my readers who comment and yeah.. I haven't dedicated anything to my sister. And she's amazing so yeah! Ha ha. ;b

          Thanks for 3,400 reads, 190 votes, and 70 comments!

          So I was going to update on Friday but I didn't get the time to.. Then I was going to update on Saturday but I went into town with my mom.. Then I wasn't going to update today because a year ago on this day (September 29, 2012) my Grandpa had passed away.. But I got bored so I decided to update.

          Follow me on...

          Twitter: Jacelyn5SOS

          Instagram: jacelyn_mae 

           Add me on Facebook! Jacelyn Haines

          And feel free to ask me questions on ask.fm! 5SOSJacelyn

          In order to get a chapter dedicated to you, you have to comment or tweet me. Guys, I'm trying to get these chapters dedicated to different people, but the same people are commenting over and over.

          Enjoy Chapter Fourteen!

          -Jacelyn x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         Chapter Fourteen-

         I woke up to find Calum sleeping peacefully beside me. Our legs were intertwined and arms wrapped around each other. I smiled sniffing him a bit, because I'm weird.. And all..

         I smiled cheekily placing a small kiss on his left cheek and untangled us. Once I was untangled I started getting ready thinking about everything that had happened last night.

         We had told each other "I love you." yet he doesn't know about Ashton and I kissing..

         And that's what I was going to tell him.

         Wouldn't this make it so much worse if I told him now? Do I even have to tell him? I mean, I know Ashton won't tell him. At least I hope he won't. He wouldn't do that..

         He's my best mate. Even if he did make a move, I still would have to forgive him. We were in a band together for crying out loud.

         Wait...

         THE BAND!

         I gasped grabbing my phone from the kitchen table where I had left it the night before and dialed Luke's number. Luckily it was around ten at night back home, and he picked up.

         "Michael! Where the fuck are you man?" He demanded sounding super angry. "And Calum! My God! Did you fuck him?"

         "We aren't in Australia.." I whispered biting my lip.

         "WHAT?!" He yelled. "Well I'm dating Kayla so it's okay."

         "I'm in Florida."