Chapter 10

Chapter Ten-

          "So I took her to Melbourne." Luke sighed dreamily sitting in between Calum and Ashton. "It was number three on her bucket list. And number four was to have a romantic picnic at a park in Melbourne. So I helped her complete two out of fifteen. Well three, because she met us."

          "So you only have twelve more to go?" Ashton asked laying back on his bed. Harry lay beside him playing with his hat Ashton had given him from LA.

          Luke nodded his head quickly, a big smile spreading across his face.

          "Did you kiss her, mate?" I asked patting his leg.

          "No." Luke instantly replied. "It's to early."

          Ashton snorted covering his face with his hands while Calum silently laughed. I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing, knowing what was coming.

          "Did your mum tell you that you weren't aloud to kiss her?" Calum asked. Harry laughed burying his face into Ashton's chest. his shoulders shook from laughter. I couldn't help the laughter escape my lips. Luke turned red as he buried his face in Ashton's comforter.

          "You guys are terrible." Luke mumbled laying completely still.

          "We're joking." Calum chuckled slapping Luke's back. I smiled as Luke flinched from his touch. "What's left on Kayla's bucket list?"

          Luke sat up taking a piece of paper out of his back pocket.

          "1) Meet 5SOS.

          2) Go to Melbourne, Australia.

          3) Have a picnic in a park, in Melbourne Australia.

          4) Sky dive with a guy holding onto me.

          5) Have my first kiss.

          6) Lose my virginity to the person I fall for.

          7) Fall in love.

          8) Do something I would never imagine doing.

          9) Find my lost twin, Casper Caleb Castro.

          10) Save someone's life.

          11) Become famous.

          12) Have someone tell me they love me.

          13) See a real penguin.

          14) Watch a sunset and a sun rise in the arms of the person I love.

          15) A kiss in the rain."

          "So you are planning on taking her virginity away?" I asked raising both of my eyebrows. Calum wiggled his eyebrows as Ashton smirked. Luke turned red looking away from all of us.

          "I-if I fall for her, and she falls for me.. Then of course." He stuttered. Ashton giggled covering his face in his hands.

          Calum looked at me letting out a laugh as well.

          "Enough about me!" Luke exclaimed. "How are you and Calum going public?"

          "Twitter." Calum said pointing at his phone which was in my hand.

          "They will think you're joking though.." Luke mumbled.

          "Not if they kiss and we take several photos." Ashton smirked pushing me towards Calum.