Chapter 2

"Wait, where are we going again?" Suga asked as he finished packing his stuff.

"Anywhere the road takes us" Daichi answered and chuckled a bit.

Finally he and Suga were getting ready for it. It being the road trip. They ended up staying up all night, planning what to do. They didn't plan where they would go, but they knew that they will have a lot of fun.

Suga had packed two suitcases. One was full of clothes, while the other one was filled with stuff that he might need (bug sprays, paper plates and stuff like that).

He was excited, he never really went on a road trip before, so this would his first.

Daichi, on the other hand, only packed one suitcase where he put everything he needed. He also knew what roadtrips feel like.

When Daichi was younger his father and his mother took him on a short roadtrip. It only lasted three days, but it was one of the most amazing experiences in Daichi's life. Being able to feel the nature that way was just so magical.

They decided to leave tomorrow.

They could have left today, but they didn't want to take the risk of getting into an accident after pulling an all-nighter.

Daichi put their suitcases in the car, so they wouldn't forget them tomorrow.

Their roadtrip wasn't supposed to be very long. About two weeks maybe?

They just wanted to spend some time together, away from all the bad things around them.

After putting the suitcases into the car, Daichi came back and went to their bedroom. He saw Suga, sitting by the window, looking outside. In a dim moonlight, he looked more beautiful if that's possible. The stars reflected on his eyes, and the dim light made his skin even paler.

"Suga..." Daichi said, catching Suga's attention. He stood up and went to Daichi, wrapping his arms around Daichi's neck.

"I can't believe we're going on a roadtrip tomorrow" Suga said quietly. Daichi leaned in and placed a soft kiss on Suga's forehead.

"Me too.. We are going to have so much fun" Daichi placed another kiss on Suga's nose and then on his lips.

Suga's lips always tasted like cherries for some reason and Daichi loved it. He wrapped his arms around Suga's waist, pulling him closer.

"What did I do to deserve such a beauty like you? " he said. Suga blushed a little bit.

"D-Daichi..."

Even though they have been together for a while now, Suga still got flustered whenever Daichi complemented him.

Daichi led him to their bed and after undressing they both hid under the covers. Suga instantly scooted to Daichi's side like a little spoon that he is.

They both fell asleep like that, in eachothers arms.

~~

"Did you turn off everything?" Daichi asked for the 100th time.

"Yes, and you locked the door, right?" Suga looked at Daichi, concerned.

"Yup!" Daichi nodded. He started the car and slowly drove out of their garage.

Today was the day that their journey starts.

.

.

.

.

--

I wanna go on a roadtrip :(

-Hatari