Chapter 3

"First, we should get food" Suga said as they started driving.

Finally, their roadtrip begins.

They were still in town, but both of them decided to only drive to the town when needed. They wanted to spend their time in the nature, enjoying the warm summer air.

The sky was clear and the sun was shining. Daichi put on his sunglasses and kept his eyes on the road.

"Okay, so first trip, mall." Daichi said. Suga took his sunglasses aswell, he and Daichi looked like a two teenagers, driving around. Not that Suga minded. They reached the shop and Suga took his wallet. They just needed food and some other stuff, just in case.

Daichi locked the car and they both went into the shop.

Too many people.

Suga didn't like crowds, he liked quiet places. People were going in and out, not caring about people in their way. He remembers when he was little his parents left him at the shop all alone, he was still very young and all the people scared him, he hid and waited for an hour, till the worker noticed a little boy hiding in the corner. Daichi on the other hand, started going shopping at young age, he was used to people.

On hot days like these stores were flooded with people buying drinks and icecream, Daichi and Suga weren't exceptions, they wanted something cold.

"Hmm.. We should buy some snacks.." Suga said as he clung to Daichi's hand. Daichi smiled at his boyfriend and went straight where the snacks were. Chips, crackers, cookies - everything you need for a roadtrip!

Suga being Suga checked all the packets to see how many calories there were.

"Suga~ it's a roadtrip, no need to check that stuff" Daichi said and took a few packs of cookies.

"But Daichi.. We need to stay healthy!" Suga whined whilst picking up a pack of healthy cookies and shoved it into Daichi's hands.

"Can we not be healthy for two weeks?" Daichi pulled his ultimate move - puppy eyes. He watched as Suga's face expression changed and he sighed.

"Fine.. Let's take some cheese flavored potato chips then" Suga smiled at Daichi, who jumped like a small kid who just got a toy.

Geez, how can he not love him? Isn't he just adorable?

"Suga, what should we pick for drinks? I mean alcohol is mandatory, but on the road?" Daichi asked.

When it came to drinks - Suga was an expert. He knew practically all best brands. It didn't take him long to find the best bottle of champagne.

"Hmm, on the road, you say? Mineral water, just water, lemonade... Oh! Pineapple juice!" he skipped to the juice section grabbing like 10 bottles of pineapple juice.

"You and your damn pineapples... What's next? Pineapple candy? Canned pineapples? Actual pineapples?" Daichi said and chuckled.

"That's a good idea! Thank you!" Suga screamed while running to the fruit section, looking around. Sugawara loved pineapples, he didn't know why, maybe because he never had them as a child? Who knows.

He and Daichi both loved fruits, so soon the cart filled with pineapples, bananas, apples, pears and grapes.. Even limes!

"Hey, Daichi~ we took our grill right?" Suga asked as he turned to Daichi, who thought for a second before nodding.

"Do you want to take anything?" He looked as Suga looked around, searching for something. Just a second later he walked somewhere and picked up something in a green package.

"Chicken?" he said as he turned to Daichi.

"..... Hell yeah!"

Shopping is fun.

Paying not so much.

"Excuse me? How much again?" Suga raised his eyebrows as he asked the cashier to repeat the number.

"278$, sir" She said. Daichi had a hard time supressing his laughted as he saw how Suga pressed his lips together and  took out his wallet.

Suga hated spending a lot of money, he and Daichi usually ate veggies, fruits and sometimes meat. That didn't cost much, but what did  he  expect? They almost filled two shopping carts with food and other necessities.

As they payed and  everything in their car Suga sighed.

"Almost 300$ Daichi... Why is everything so expensive?" He said and placed two bottles of water on his lap, ready for him and Daichi.

"Suga, you bought 4 pineapples..." Daichi tried not to laugh, but couldn't hold back.

"You know I like them!!" Suga laughed too and punched his arm lightly.

"This sure is going to be one hell of a road trip"

.

.

.

.

.

--

Pineapples are my fav °^°
Also, already 500 reads? That's so fast ❤
- Hatari