Chapter 6

"So are we pulling an all-nighter or what?" Suga asked while throwing one more blueberry into his mouth.

"Do you want to?" Daichi turned his head to Suga, he thought for a second before nodding.

"I mean, why not? "

It was a beautiful evening, Daichi and Suga were comfortably sitting on the blanket by the river, eating berries and drinking - just enjoying the moment.

The sky was painted in a beautiful pink-orange color which looked magical, but what Daichi found even more beautiful was Suga's smile. Since they got ready he has been smiling, not changing his face expression once.

"What will we do though?" Daichi suddenly asked, Suga scratched his head and turned to Daichi.

"Stories?" Daichi knew Suga was going to say this. This was one of the things that Suga loved the most, telling stories in a middle of the night.

"Sure, inside the tent though, I don't want any mosquitos" Daichi faked a frown which was followed by a chuckle.

"I remember one time our class decided to camp, you didn't go that time" Daichi said "I'm not exactly sure why you didn't go, but be glad. All of them got drunk, even the teachers. I felt really bad, because they kept throwing trash around, all of them were loud and just annoying"

"Oh, that time! I was sick then, but I didn't even want to go" Suga explained "but I do remember the next day Akaashi came into my house and he looked terrible, I had to treat him"

"Class trips were never that interesting.... I mean, except that one when we all went to the beach as a graduation party and we both got a seperate private room, remember that night?" Daichi smirked at Suga.

"Obviously, how can I forget? You spent the entire night telling me scary stories and eating chips... It was hella fun, we watched like the whole first season of Ghost Adventures that night" Suga laughed, shuffling closer to Daichi.

"It was so fun!!! And now look at us, together by the river, two hopeless romantics in love" Daichi kissed Suga's forehead.

"Yeah.... I love you" Suga closed his eyes for a second, enjoying the moment.

.

.

.

.

.

Ghost Adventures is mah shiiiiiz

Hatari.