Chapter 10

"Don't you want to stop somewhere?" Suga asked as he yawned.

It was getting late and all that Suga could see was just a lonely road in front of them.

"Yeah, we should" Daichi said, understanding Suga's worries. It was dark, Daichi was getting sleepy, so stopping somewhere seemed like a nice idea.

Oh, he wanted something to shake him out of his sleepy state.

And then it happened.

Suga turned the music up and..

DO YOU REMEMBER
21st NIGHT SEPTEMBER?

Daichi turned to Suga who was dancing in his seat and joined in.
Nothing like good music in a middle of the night.

"I love this song so much!" Suga screamed and kept singing.

That song was Suga's and Daichi's song, they always played it whenever they were together, nobody knows why.

"Okay, okay, we should stop" Daichi said and stopped the car next to the road.

"Awh, I was having fun" Suga said and got out of the car.

The night wasn't cold, there were plain fields around them and a mesmerizing sky, so clear, so bright.

Stars were shining brighter than the full moon. The sky here was so clear and you could see the Milky Way.

"It's beautiful..." Suga said, unable to look away, it was way too pretty.

"Yeah, you're right" Daichi went to Suga and wrapped his arm around Suga's waist, pulling him closer.

"D-Daichi...." Suga looked into Daichi's eyes, leaned in slowly and placed a kiss on his lips.
Daichi responded to a kiss, tightening the grip and holding Suga close. He pressed his face against Suga's chest and smiled to himself, he felt how Suga's hand traveled across his back to his neck, to his hair.

He couldn't wish for a more perfect moment.

"Daichi.." Suga said and Daichi looked up.

"What would I do without you?" he said and kissed Suga.

A chilly breeze swept through, but Suga didn't care, the warmth that was radiating from Daichi was more than enough to keep him warm, even in the coldest winter days. He knew that Daichi would always be there for him.

"I love you.." Daichi whispered as he finally let Suga out of his grip.

"I love you too.."

.

.

.

.

--
Im so sick  i s2g

-hatari