Chapter 14

Includes some NSFW content

"Stop right here!" Suga screamed and Daichi stopped the car, almost immediately after the car stopped moving, Suga jumped out and started running into the woods.

"Suga! Wait!" Daichi said and followed him, it didn't take him that long, Suga stood in one place.

"What are you looking a---" Daichi was cut off by the view in front of him. So green, so beautiful. This place seemed so surreal, it was like a paradise.

"Daichi.. Doesn't this remind you of anything?" Suga asked, Daichi thought for a second before the memory hit him.

"Our first real kiss" Daichi said, he may have kissed Suga when he was dared to, but their true love kiss happened in a place similar to that one.

It was summer, they were exploring the nearby woods, they  found a nice place and decided to rest, but fate just had to push things a bit further and Daichi ended up kissing Suga, who to his surprise kissed him back.

He suddenly felt someone's palm on his cheek. He opened his eyes to see Suga, staring back at him.

"It's my turn" he said before pressing his lips to Daichi's, they were so sweet and so soft, Daichi's arms quickly found their way around Suga's waist. Their lips melted into one another, they were made to be together.

Suga pulled away after some time in order to catch his breath, kissing Daichi always felt too good.

"Let's go back to the car. Just a few more hours" Daichi smiled at Suga and led him back to the car.

It was getting a bit dark as the sun was setting. Just in a few more hours Daichi and Suga will reach the motel where they can finally relax a bit more than sleeping in a car.

"Daichi, I was thinking, maybe we could call Iwaizumi tomorrow? I want to inform him that we're coming for a visit. We should also inform Terushima" Suga said.

Daichi heard a lot about Iwaizumi and Oikawa, he never actually met them. And as for Terushima, he had been inviting them for a visit for a long time now, so he felt as if it was their responsibility to check on that party animal.

Sky went completely dark, leaving only the beautiful stars in the sky.

"Ah! Here it is!" Suga said and pressed his face to the car window. A lonely motel at the end of the woods.. Or the beginning of them.

Daichi pulled over and got out of the car, streching, sitting in a car for that long really made him stiff.

They walked into the motel. It wasn't hard to notice the man behind the counter.

"HEYA!" the worked exclaimed as he greeted Suga and Daichi.

"Yo! We would like a room,please" Daichi said, he couldn't help, but notice a massive collection of owl stickers.

"Okay.. So, here's your key, if ya need anything just ask me, there is a diner here aswell, by the way the cooking is delicious!" the man explained, Suga and Daichi nodded, before going to find their room.

Inside was simple, maybe even too simple, but it didn't matter.

Daichi took his sweater off and stretched once again. He sat on the bed, noticing how clean and soft it was.

"..Daichi" Suga said, as soon as he turned his head Suga sat down on Daichi's lap, pressing their forehead together.

"S-Suga.." Daichi couldn't take his eyes off him, he was way too beautiful.

Suga, once again, pressed his lips against Daichi's, his hands in Daichi's hair. He felt Daichi's hands sneak around his waist,pulling him closer.

Daichi knew what Suga wanted, he wanted it himself pretty badly. He bit Suga's lip softly and once Suga opened his mouth, he let his tongue slip in. A kiss turned into a heated make-out session. At some point both,Suga and Daichi, took off their t-shirts. Suga could feel Daichi's strong hands on his waist.

Daichi left a trail of kisses on Suga's jawline, he nibbled on his ear softly, making Suga let out a small moan. He then started kissing his neck, he knew where Suga's weak spot was, it didn't take him long till he felt Suga's nails dig into his back and him moan loudly.

Daichi somehow managed to flip them over and leave Suga panting underneath him, the view was too exciting.

He started kissing down Suga's chest, lower and lower till he reached his pants. With a few swift movements Daichi managed to take off Suga's pants and what was underneath them, his hands found their way to Suga's member. Suga let out a long moan, it's been too long since they have done this.

After a few more minutes they were both naked, kissing and touching eachother, feeling eachother, the atmosphere was getting hotter and hotter.

"Ugh.. Daichi just do it already, I can't wait any longer!" Suga said, he was flustered.

"Shit.. We forgot everything in the car.." Daichi said as he realized they didn't prepare for this at all.

"My pocket in my jeans.." Suga pointed at his pants, still on the bed. Daichi reached for them and a small packet of lube fell out.

"Oh.. So you knew I wouldn't resist your beauty.." Daichi smirked at the man underneath him, oh how Suga loved that expression of his.

He soon felt Daichi lifting his bottom up a bit, he bit his lip, waiting for Daichi to put it in.
Daichi moved slowly, and yet, he felt Suga's nails dig into his back even deeper. Pleasure mixed with a bit pain - that Suga liked. He let out a long and loud moan as soon as he realized that Daichi was fully in.

In and out, slowly and steady, Daichi wanted Suga to feel good, but he knew he shouldn't rush.

Moans started getting louder and louder till the point when Suga had to cover his own mouth stop.  The pleasure was too much. Daichi went in faster and harder, and then he made a move that made Suga loose his mind, he bit on his neck softly, and Suga couldn't hold back anymore.

They went like that all night long, till they saw the sun rising.

"You're really one hell of a guy, ya know?" Suga said in between breaths.

"You wanted it, I gave you it" Daichi smirked. He let Suga calm down for a bit, catch his breath.

"Alright, round two"

.

.

.

.

*throws smut at you* HERE TAKE IT AND DONT COMPLAIN THAT ITS BAD
-hatari.