Epilogue

It was a beautiful summer day. The sky was clear and the birds were chirping in the trees. People were walking around wearing t-shirts and shorts, some with iceacream, some with waterbottles.

Daichi sat down on the ground next to Suga, well not exactly. It was Sugawara's grave.

How many days has it been?

Maybe those days have turned into weeks, those weeks into months, those months into years and years into decades?

No.

Daichi had lost track of time, since their last ride. He lost the track of time ever since his beloved past away.

"Suga.. I miss you.. I miss you so much.. It's all my fault,I should have stopped immediately after I felt sleepy, if not me you would still be alive today. We would be happy. You know, I was planning on proposing to you after we visited Iwaizumi-san, I wanted us to be together forever. You would want me to live on.. But I can't. I can't live without you. You would want me to move on, but my heart belongs to you and you only. How many days have I spent here, talking to your grave? Are you watching me from above? I hope so. I can't... I can't live without you, Suga... So hopefully I see you soon"

With these words Daichi stood up, leaving the last bouquet of white lillies on Suga's grave.

The end.