Chapter 15

"Daichi... We should get up.."  Suga said and poked Daichi's arm.

"Hmm.. Yeah we should... What time is it?" Daichi asked sleepily.

"It's 6 PM" Suga answered and sat up, he yawned and stretched.

Yes, it was in fact 6:04 PM, they went to sleep at around 9 AM.

Daichi slowly sat up and turned his head to Suga.

"Good evening, lovely" He said and placed a kiss on Suga's cheek.

"Evenin'.. Let's go eat something and get on the road again. I should call Iwaizumi too" Suga said and finally got out of the bed, his picked up the t-shirts that were still on the floor and threw Daichi his.

"Yeah, I can't wait to meet the guy, I've heard so much about him. You said he was an artist right?" Daichi asked as he finally dressed up.

"Yeah, he's very talented" Suga smiled to himself.

After they both finally got ready, Suga and Daichi went to the diner. There was only one guy sitting there, drinking coffee. They both sat down at the table and relaxed.

"Your menus. We don't have a lot to offer, since not a lot of people come here, but I'm sure you'll find something you like" suddenly a voice spoke and put two menus on the table.

Oh, beauty.

The guy was tall and fit, he had dark hair and dark eyes, he looked like a model.

"Thank you" Suga thanked him and he walked away.

They both opened their menus, it was true. There wasn't much, but as soon as they saw the words "french fries" they freaked out. It's been a while since they ate that.

Daichi called the waiter back and ordered for him and Suga.

"So,what are the plans?" Suga asked.

"Well, Terushima lives not far away from here, so we're visiting him first. And then Iwaizumi, and then we are going home!" Daichi explained and smiled at his beautiful boyfriend.

The waiter came back with their food and drinks. Suddenly the door opened and the reception boy ran into the diner, jumping right onto the waiter and making them both fall down right next to Suga's and Daichi's table.

"Jeez,are you okay?" Suga panicked.

"I'm fine.. Bokuto-san, please get off me" The waiter insisted. Bokuto got off him and helped him stand up.

"Akaashi! I missed you too much so I decided to come and see how you are doing!" Bokuto exclaimed.

"We saw eachother a couple of hours ago. You are disturbing the people here, let's go somewhere else" Akaashi said and dragged Bokuto out the diner.

Suga and Daichi broke out laughing as soon as the door closed.

"Oh man,that was something else!" Daichi said and kept laughing.

After some time they finished eating, payed and left the motel.

As soon as they reached the car Suga pulled out his phone.

"I'll call them now"he said and started dialing Terushima's number.

Calling...

Calling...

"Hello?" a cheerful voice answered.

"Terushima! It's me, Sugawara" Suga greeted their friend.

"Suga! It's been a while! Are you coming over?" Teru asked.

"Yup, tomorrow! So get ready" Suga chuckled. They talked for a bit longer and then hung up.

Now it was time to call Iwaizumi.

"Yes?" a voice answered, sounding rather tired.

"Hey, it's me!" Suga said and waited for a response.

"Ah, Sugawara! How are you? " he asked.

"I'm doing good, we're gonna visit you!" Suga exclaimed.

"Ah! Really! I can't wait to see you!" Iwaizumi cheered up a bit. After that Iwaizumi ranted a bit about how hard it is to take care of Oikawa, but it was fine. He said he was fine.

"So? Terushima's place?" Daichi asked.

"Yup" Suga nodded and got into the car.

.

.

.

.

...

Iwaizumi here we go again IWAAAA HOW CAN I RESIST YOU

-hatari