Chapter 5

"This is so nice" Suga said as he step out of the car, inhaling deeply. The scent of nature filled his lungs and he shivered slightly.

"I knew you'd like this place" Daichi smiled at Suga, who was admirinh his surroundings.

It was definitely something to admire. They drove through the forest to find this place. Right in front of them was the river, they were surrounded by tall tress, tall grass and a million colorful flowers.

"I'm glad we picked those berries" Suga suddenly said and looked at Daichi, who was getting stuff out of the car.

"Yeah, they will be a great snack" Daichi said and put the bags on the grass.

The fresh air around them, hundreds of birds singing in thr trees, bees buzzing around - nature was truly full of wonders.

Daichi finished taking the stuff out of the car and wiped the sweat of his forehead.

"Drink?" Suga offered as he held out a bottle of mineral water for his boyfriend. Daichi took it before gulping down 5 big sips.

"Thank you. It's hot outside" Daichi said.

But the place was too beautiful. It looked like something from a fantasy movie with all those willows around and blue butterflies flying from a flower to a flower.

The tent was up in no time and both Suga and Daichi could relax from the sun above them. Suga, ofcourse, put a million layers of sunscreen because he didn't want to damage his delicate skin, while Daichi just enjoyed tanning.

"I don't want anything hot..." Suga complained suddenly, remembering that they planned on cooking chicken.

"Same here.. I'd rather drink cold beer and eat those berries" Daichi looked at Suga suggestively and chuckled when Suga wiggled his eyebrows.

After a small break they continued on bringing the stuff into the tent. The sun was starting to set and it was the perfect time to truly relax and enjoy the nature.

Daichi sad down on the sand beside Suga and held out a bottle of beer. Suga took it and smiled widely. The berries were all ready and all that was left was to enjoy the evening by the riverside.

"You know, this is great. This is only the first day but it's great. Just being able to spend time with you is all that I could ask for." Daichi suddenly said.

"Daichi... You really do make me the happiest man in the world."Suga blushed and kissed Daichi's cheek.

"Let's enjoy ourselves"

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry it's short, I'm trying to get back on track.

- Hatari.