Prologue

Run. Run. Run. That's all I can think of, it's all that's ever worked for me. Run from friends, family, anybody,anything all I ever think about is running, it's all I'm good at, the only thing I haven't run from is my dog, and that's cause he's the only one that hasn't left me, that includes my dad, who abandoned me, only letting me see my older brother Dean and my twin brother Sam twice a year at most. And that was before the bloody fucking apocalypse. My life is pretty shitty. That was also before the goddamn apocalypse.

My names Kloey Winchester, I'm twenty-three years old, I have long brown hair, I'm 5'4", I have Green  eyes and freckles,like my big brother Dean, and I'm living in the middle of the zombie apocalypse, I don't call them zombies because walkers sounds cooler, but that's what they are, people that died and came back only to eat the people they once loved, good thing the only person I've ever loved is my dog Razor, he's a husky/wolf mix and has ice blue eyes, and I'll risk my life for him, so if I die and come back I'm sorry Razor.
When people started dropping like flies and coming back as flesh eating freaks, I got the hell out of King County, and started for the CDC in Atlanta, bad idea, the streets were crawling with walkers and I got trapped in an apartment building , it was actually a great place, because the whole apartment building got evacuated. So me and Razor are holding out there, the place was nice, really expensive looking, I raided the fridges and cabinets in most of the apartments and scavenged what I could. Down the road and across the street there is a hunting and fishing store, I'm hoping to find some weapons better than a kitchen knife and a pistol I picked up in apartment 209.