Chapter 13-Lost

Season 2 Episode 1

Sometimes I'm happy that my dad left me at Bobby's this time it's because I forgot how much I hate long ass car rides and that's pretty much how my brothers grew up. We've had to leave some cars behind, Dean almost shot Rick and Shane when they suggested we leave baby behind because she's 'to loud and draws too much attention' they shut the hell up when I pointed out Merle's bike, that Daryl is using is just as loud. Then I made sure they would never even have the thought cross their minds again with a very vivid description of how Deano would murder them. Now we are down to a bike, a truck, the RV, the impala, and Carol's cherokee. T-dog is in the truck, Daryl of course on the bike, Sam and Dean in baby of course, Rick and Carol's families are in the cherokee, Then there's Dale, Glenn, The gorgeous me and my fabulous dog, Andrea and Shane are in the RV. Andrea and Shane are talking about cleaning guns, do I smell a relationship blooming between the ungrateful dickheads? I'm reading a shitty book that Lori stole from the C.D.C. stupid romance novel, why couldn't Lori grab and action one. I slam the book closed done with the mushy gushy-ness of it.

"You ok babe?" Glenn asks turning around.

"Yea, just bored and done with the squishy fluffiness of this novel. I mean if there ain't no action at least add in something to take away from the, girl 'oh my god he looked at me!' boy 'oh my god she looked at me!' both 'they can't like me.' then literally on the next page they are dating like uh honey no." I complain. [A/N read where it says girl higher and where it says boy lower and stuff cause it's make thing more enjoyable.] 

"That's not how you and Glenn started dating?" Shane asks looking up from the guns.

"Actually no, we kind of just clicked, we-or at least I didn't go through the whole 'oh my god do they like me?' stage, I never actually have." I answer really wanting to shoot Shane for comparing us to the characters in this idiotic book. "Besides our relationship has action." 

"What kind of action?" Andrea asks raising her eyebrows.

"Uhm are you that dumb, there is literally a walker to your right, there ain't no time for any other action."

"There's a bed in the back." Shane says.

"Yea, one, Dale sleeps on it and two, we are all packed together in this RV no matter how fucking much I want to it ain't happening."  I state.

"How do you feel about that Glenn?" Shane asks.

"I'm fine with it, plus like Kloey said no matter how much we want to it ain't happening in the RV with you two weirdos and Dale." Glenn says and kisses my cheek.

"See we are fine. We don't need to come to become relaxed, unlike some people." I shoot.

"Excuse me?" Shane asks standing up to make himself bigger. The moment he does Razor becomes defensive and starts to growl.

"He will hurt you, My dog kills walkers he can certainly injure you." I warn and he sits down. "Good boy Razor." I say and give him a treat that I found in my backpack. Not wanting to have to look at Shane's big nose anymore I hop upfront and sit on Glenn's lap.

"Just ignore them, you guys can do what you want with and to each other when you both are ready." Dale says to us quietly.

"Thanks Dale." I say smiling. "I know I haven't told you but the boys might have." I say thinking out loud.

"What?" He asks looking ahead.

"You remind me of this guy, he's actually like my father in so many ways. Anyways his name is-was Bobby." I say my smile falling along with my head.

"What about me reminds you of him?" Dale asks.

"Well he was an old fart that could kick some ass." I laugh. "And I think if you really wanted to you could kick some mighty ass." Dale and Glenn both laugh. "He also loved helping people. as much as he would always sound like one of them grumpy old men that yelled at kids to get off their lawns if you needed a hand he'd give you an arm. He was an amazing old guy." I say smiling and then sigh.