Chapter 12-Not Safe

"Good mornin' friends." I say chipper walking in on all the hungover people, even Dean is groaning.

"Girl you drank as much as Glenn." T-dog says from his little cooking corner.

"And I'm fine. Us Winchesters have iron livers. But if I drank more than Glenn did I'd be exactly like him." I explain and take a seat next to Glenn.

"Okey Dokey." He says then walks around the corner with a pan full of eggs. "Eggs. Powdered, but but I do 'em good." He smiles and Glenn groans, causing everybody to chuckle. "I bet you can't tell." He serves me. "Protein helps the hangover." He serves Glenn.

"Where'd all this come from?" Rick asks looking at  bottles of aspirin.

"Jenner." Lori responds.

"Could you help me, please?" Rick asks Lori referring to the bottle with a childproof seal. 

"He thought we could use it." Lori continues her sentence.

"Thank you." Rick says and takes some pills. 

"Some of us, at least." Lori finishes, directing it more to Glenn.

"Don't ever ever ever let me drink again." Glenn groans.

"Oh honey." I say sympathetically, rubbing his back. "I ain't gonna stop ya if ya do, I'll join ya." I laugh. "Besides sometimes, especially now, we need to blow off steam and get completely-pardon my french here, Carl, Sophia plug those little ears.- Shitface wasted, otherwise we are so tense and uptight. The key is to do it in a safe environment." I explain and Deputy Dickhead walks in.

"Hey." He says quickly and goes to find a seat.

"Hey." Rick replies. "Feel as bad as I do?"

"Worse." He says looking at Lori and sitting down. 

"The hell happened to your neck bro?" I ask. 

"I must have done it in my sleep." He says glaring.

"Never seen you do that before." Rick responds not thinking much into it and he eats his eggs.

"Me neither. Not like me at all." Shane says looking at Lori again. Lori just quickly takes bites of her food. Alright there is definitely a deeper meaning to this, maybe I should have eavesdropped on their conversation last night.

"Morning." Jenner says walking in.

"Hey, doc." Some people respond, Glenn just kind of groans quietly.

"Doctor, I don't mean to slam you with questions first thing-" Dale starts

"But you will anyway." Jenner cuts him off.

"We didn't come here for the eggs." Andrea shoots back, whoa sass much. Jenner sighs and walks to the big room everybody following. When we get there he starts talking to VI.

"Give me playback of TS-19." He commands.

"Playback of TS-19." The robotic female voice booms.

"Few people ever got a chance to see this." Jenner informs. "Very few." He adds turning around to face us, Then back to the screen.

"Is that a brain?" Carl questions.

"An extraordinary one." He smiles. Oh no Feelings. "Not that it matters in the end." He pauses looking down for a second. "Take us in for E.I.V." He instructs VI.

"Enhanced internal view." Vi says. We all watch as the MRI scan video zooms further into the brain, going through all the muscle and tissues right to the veins that create a maze inside a person skull. They have lights dashing through them every second.