Chapter 8-Vato's are good?

"You're not doing this alone." Rick states. Talking about Glenn's plan.

"Even I think it's a bad idea and I don't even like you much." Daryl adds making me chuckle.

"Yea Glenn, it's not smart." Sammy agrees with the two other men. Making me roll my eyes cause he's ran into battle with demons and not had a problem with that.

"It's a good idea, okay, if you just hear me out." Glenn pleads. I gesture my hand so he continues. "If we go out there in a group, we're slow, drawing attention. If I'm alone, I can move fast. Look." Glenn says showing us his plan 3D style with office supplies and a map he drew on the floor with a dry-erase marker. "That's the tank, five blocks from where we are now.
That's the bag of guns." He points to a black clip and a balled up post-it note. He moves his hand "Here's the alley I dragged you into when we first met." He says looking to Rick. "That's where Daryl Kloey and I will go."

"Why me?" Daryl asks.

"Your crossbow is quieter than his gun." Glenn says "And so are her knives. He smiles at me. "While Daryl waits here in the alley, I run up the street, grab the bag." Glenn continues his explanation.

"You got us elsewhere?" Rick interrupts confused.

"You Sam and T-Dog, right." Glenn shakes his head thinking. "You'll be in this alley here." He points to a place a couple blocks away.

"Two blocks away? Why?" Rick asks again, Damn dude don't be dumb.

 "He may not be able to come back the same way. Walkers might cut him off." I say annoyed.

"Right. If that happens, I won't go back to Daryl and Kloey." Glenn says taking back over the conversation but he smiles at me as a thanks. "I'll go forward instead, all the way around to that alley where you guys are. Whichever direction I go, I got you in both places to cover me.
Afterwards, we'll all meet back here." Glenn finishes.

"Hey, kid, what'd you do before all this?" Daryl asks.

"Delivered pizzas. Why?" Glenn asks confused and we all laugh.

"Wish you were my pizza boy." I laugh and Sam punches my arm lightly, Glenn still looks confused.

"I don't like Kloey not being with me." Sam says uneasy before we all leave.

"I'll be fine Samsquatch, I can protect myself." I say nudging his arm with my shoulder. "Besides I got big bad, anger-management needing, crossbow-wielding Daryl Dixon with me." I Say to make him feel better and making everybody laugh.

"Fine, but you are sticking to the plan like superglue." He says seriously. Atleast he cares. We walk out of the building, and I give Sam a reassuring hug before we go to our separate alleys. We walk to the entrance of the alley and hide behind a green dumpster.

"You got some balls for a chinaman." Daryl says cocking his crossbow.

"I'm Korean". Glenn corrects nervously.

"Whatever." Daryl rolls his eyes holding his crossbow upwards, I grab a knife off my thigh. Glenn stands up near the fence and then starts running to get the bag.

"I have a shitty feeling 'bout this already." I say hoping Glenn is going to be alright.

"He'll be fine. y'all be able to kiss hello again in a couple minutes." He laughs. I hit him.

"Not going to happen."

"Ya sure?" He questions.

"Positive." I say

"al-." 

"Shush!" I whisper harshly and push Daryl behind a dumpster. "Listen." He tilts his head and we both hear the footsteps coming towards us.