Chapter 3- Dumbass in a Tank

Joyful another day in this shit storm, how did I get so lucky I get to not only get stuck by myself in the apocalypse but I also have a mission from angels to help some random group, like hell I am going to look for them, they can come find me, or at least give me a sign to where they are. 

Just like that, almost instantly gunshots are ringing out from a couple blocks over. Razor hides his head in his paws, not liking the loud noises.

"Well who is the bloody idjit that doesn't know to use quiet weapons, or a silencer?" I ask Razor who just whimpers. "Let's go help them boy." He gets up reluctantly and I grab my backpack that I have stocked with food, both human and dog, water, medical supplies, extra ammo, and some other things that hunters do not go anywhere without.I also packed a smaller bag with the rest of my food, water and ammo. Instead of going down to the streets which were probably filled with walkers now thanks to those gunshots, I go upto the roof where I put wooden planks thick enough and long enough for me and Razor to walk on without them breaking or falling off the edges, I go to the right because that leads towards the sound the shots came from. after walking over three buildings, I finally have to pick up the wooden plank and keep going.

I see where the dumbass is, They are locked in a tank while there is a feeding frenzy on something else, either another person or a horse. I see an asian guy on the edge of a roof about two buildings down.

"Razor speak." I command. He barks once and the guy looks over at me. I wave and then put my hand up to tell him to stay there. I quickly put the plank down and Razor walks over it I follow and jump on the gravel rooftop, we do it two more times and we are at the asian boy within five minutes, he's still talking to the dumbass over the walkie talkie. When I walk up I hear the end of the conversation.

"Jump off the right side of the tank, keep going in that direction. There's an alley up the street, maybe 50 yards. Be there."

"Hey, what's your name?" Is this guy stupid?

"Have you been listening? You're running out of time."

"Right." They stop talking.

"Hey quickly after we save his ass are we going to come back up here?" I ask.

"Yea. Why?" he asks. I give him a dull look and look at razor who is wagging his tail. "Oh! Yea we will be don't worry, and there are stairs down to the rest of my group so he can be safe." He adds quickly

"K good, I am not losing my dog." I say sternly. "Razor sit." I command and he obeys. "Stay. I will be back." he wags his tail as a response.

"Let's save his ass."

"Show me the way." I smirk. We walk over to a ladder and climb down it into an alley and walk to the end of it where there is a fence. Gunshots ring off again and I can visualize Razor hiding in his paws. A guy in a sheriff's uniform comes around the corner and almost shoots me.

"Wow wow wow not dead!" I almost yell.

"Sorry." He says a little confused, he must of thought that asian was alone, which he was.

"It's fine, let's go before we die." I say and nod to asian. We walk back up the alley to the ladder.

"Ladies first." asian says and I climb up. when we get to the platform we are all panting.

"Nice moves there, Clint Eastwood. You the new sheriff come riding in to clean up the town?"

"It wasn't my intention."

"Yeah, whatever. Yeehaw. You're still a dumbass."

"Rick. Thanks."

"Glenn. You're welcome." They both look at me.