Meeting

I was sitting on the couch. Joker had a bunch of scary looking guys here, they were all crowded into the living room and kitchen. I looked around, they were all super sketchy looking. Big muscular looking guys, some with scars on their faces, some with tattoos, most of them with guns strapped to them. Some were in small groups talking to each other, some were having sparring matches. I felt really uncomfortable. I couldn't see Joker. 

I saw Vanessa walk into the living room and scan the room. Her eyes stopped when they locked with mine. She began to walk over to me.

"Your Dad's got the whole crew together.." 

"Are they all his men?" I asked

"Yup"

"How does he get so many men working for him?" 

"He has way more than this. Some people that would surprise you. A lot of police officers, a few lawyers, and some government officials. It pays to get in good with the king of crime".

"I guess..." 

Just then Johnny and Razor walked through the front door. Johnny was in a black button down with his blonde hair combed perfectly. Razor was wearing a black blazer over a black tshirt and tight black jeans. He looked perfect. 

Vanessa waved them over. Razor glanced in my direction and flashed that crooked smile of his. 

"Hi" I said trying to remember to smile

"Sup" He said gliding over to me. 

"Any idea what Joker wants?" Vanessa asked

"Something about this turf war thing" Johnny sad.

I couldn't take my eyes off Razor. He looked at me with a curious look.

"What happened to your face?" He asked

I had a black and blue mark on my left cheek that I had gotten off Joker.

"Fight Club" I replied sarcastically.

He laughed. "What happened?" He said wanting to get the truth out of me. 

"First and second rule..." I said.

Just then the room went silent as Joker walked into the room. He was wearing dark purple dress pants and a green vest over a gold shirt. His hair was slick back like always.

"Ok, shut up everybody" He said coldly. 

"A fat bird and his rhyming pet are trying damn hard to get on my bad side. They're going to find out just how powerful I truly am, and how they will be crushed. I am the Alpha of this town and some hungry dogs need to get their throats tore out to remember that." He said with a wicked grin on his face. 

The room erupted into cheers and applause. 

He really knew how to put on a show, he got the crowd fired up like a general hyping solders up to lead them into battle up. 

He then went on to talk about different territories and which ones were being threatened and what information he needed to find their weak spots. I kinda zoned out..

"I'm going to make my gambit on them. My first demonstration of what happens when you fuck with the prince of gotham! It's send a message. Oh, and my darling daughter is going to assist me...." 

What now? 

TO BE CONTINUED