Bully! Jeff The Killer X Bullied! Abused! Suicidal! Reader

(This story is much different than what I actually write. This is more, practice I suppose. But, I will be editing here and there. So, prepare your asses for updates. Because you know? Violence works sometimes?)

He hit you. That's what he did. Everyday. At school. Nobody knew you were actually abused, and struggling to help your dad pay the bills. After your mom died, he had been very abusive.
And at school.
At school.. There was one who didn't know your mom died or
that you were abused. That was your bully. People didn't know. You wanted to tell somebody. But nobody would listen. You walked to school and Jeff pushed you over. You hiss in pain as you felt your side that was cut by a knife hit the ground. "Why are you acting hurt? I haven't even started hurting you yet."

If only he knew.

"Only if you knew Jeff. Only if you knew." You pushed past him and walked to school. He was confused. He didn't understand what you're problem was. He scratched his head in confusion.
He saw your slumped figure and how in pain you looked. But it didn't look like he did it. He ran to school as he passed you he saw all the scars on your face. He saw the large whip line of where your father hit you with a belt. You had been self harming also. But he didn't see that. Luckily. He ran inside and everyone waved to him. He smiled. Everyone started whispering as he passed. Not about him. Someone behind him. He glanced behind him, but couldn't see their face. The people were pointing and laughing at her. They shouted things to her like, 'Bitch! Slut! Whore! Kill Yourself!' She mumbled something incoherent. She pulls out a gun and points it to her head. "I will do it right here right now." No teachers came. They didn't care. Not even the principle. Everyone was standing shocked. They heard that the gun was loaded with one bullet. Only one. You put the gun back into your pocket, glaring at Jeff slightly. "Listern here. All of you. Do you fucking think I am emotionless? Cause hell no I'm not. I'm abused. Everyday. I got the scars to prove it. Do you think I'm not suicidal? Hell yeah I am suicidal. But hey who the fuck cares?" There was absolute silence.
"I can't even pay the damn rent because I lost my mom." Both you an Jeff heard some crying. "Oh boohoo, cry or look at me in pity all you want, I don't care anymore. Just leave me alone. it's a favor. I will just stay abused. Don't worry I'll live. Hopefully.." You said trailing off at the end, not caring about all the whispers about you being an attention whore. You feel arms wrap around you. Your eyes widen.
Everyone else walks away in pity and whatever the fuck the other thing was. Except for him. He was hugging you. "Why?" He asks you. "I'm sorry I should-" He cuts you off.
"Why didn't you tell me?" You look down sadly. "I'm sorry."
He kisses you, "I'm sorry too." He kisses you again. He grabbed your hand and pulled up your sleeve. He kisses it and all the cuts are gone. You look at him in confusion. He smirks and kisses you once again. Not like that can fix anything. "Don't try that ever again (y/n)." You sigh. "I'll try." He shook his head. "Please." You feel a tear go down your cheek. "Okay, just for you." You promised him. You didn't want to lie to him, but you felt like you were. You sobbed. "I love you Jeff. " He smiled. "I love you too."

(I will fooking try to write that again. But not yet. You know me, I'm lazy as hell.)