Bully! Eyeless Jack X Bullied! Suicidal! Abused! Reader (Part Two)

(This is part two, as requested, I will make part two.)

You sighed, running a hand through your hair. And Eyeless Jack kept pleading. You weren't sure if you wanted to push him away or pull him close and kiss him. He wrapped his arms around your waist and you once again weren't sure if you wanted to push him away. You weren't sure if you loved him or if you hated him either. "You love me (y/n)." It was true. You did love him. You felt like crying. "I do Eyeless Jack," You murmured. "I really do." He sighed. "I love you, Eyeless Jack." You sobbed quietly. "How was I supposed to tell you I loved you when all you ever did was push me around?" You asked, gazing into his socketless mask. "Look, it wasn't easy for me either." You scoffed. "That's a pathetic excuse." He rolled his 'eyes' and you bit your lip nervously. And you lifted up his mask kissing him, not giving him a chance to kiss you back. And you walked away, he mumbled a 'no' in protest and pulls you back towards him. "Eyeless Jack what are you-" He kissed you and you immediately kissed him back. "I do love you (y/n); we're all afraid of something aren't we?" He murmured quietly. You nod and kissed him again. "We all make mistakes." He nods. "And sometimes we can fix our mistakes." You hugged him. "Should we leave now?" You ask quietly into his chest. He nodded. You grabbed his hand and he led you out the door, away from the misery of your old home.

Fin.

(hope part 2 was okay)