Request Page

Ello again, friends. I decided to finally take requests. So, uh what would you like me to say? 

Make sure it's only Character X Reader or if you have an OC  you'd like to use, comment anywhere on this page if you'd like to do that. 

Don't worry, if I'm not online, @frnkiestiero will be reading the comments and will be replying to some of the comments. 

So, most of the time, @frnkiestiero will pm me and that's how I get it done if I'm not online. Since I do not have my iPad to write on anymore.

I also have discord, if I'm not on that, I'll either be at school or asleep. 

Back to the request stuff, it can be a band member, a character from your favorite TV show, ones like Supernatural, or even from games. 

If you request for a Bendy X Reader I swear to god-

Anyways, you can also request for Five Nights At Freddy's and Undertale even. 

I know the game is dead, but the fandom isn't. 

Creepypasta is obviously allowed.

I've been writing Creepypasta stories for quite a while. That is if you know my older account which was xXSpoopkyShadowXx. Ah, memories. I was obviously horrible at writing.

I still mostly am, and probably forever will be. 

I refrain from using XD or lol now. 

Every time I use XD, lol, lmao or lel in a sentence, that's a slap in the face for me.

Sounds great.

That'll be all for now, hopefully. Sorry if I wasted your time. Or if you even thought this was an update. But I need requests because I don't know what to do for a character right now. All I have is OC's that are mine.

Hey, I never shipped a single OC with a character before. I'm not really a fan of it. Like, say Bendy X OC. Never done it. 

Dang it, I'll just go now.