Bully! OC X Bullied! Reader

(Yes, OC X Reader. You have read it correctly. I can't ship my OC's with the actual characters, alright? Eating sandwich.)

Charlie aimed a paper airplane at you and it hit you in the back of the head. You rolled your eyes ignoring him. He laughed, he obviously didn't have any friends. Nobody did want to be his friend. Well, actually they did. He was supposedly cool. He didn't make eye contact with anyone except you. Girls looked at Charlie, and they tried to flirt with him. He didn't say anything, he wasn't turned on. He hated attention, and he didn't want it at all. But you? You craved it. You wanted to be noticed by someone other than him. He bit his lip, his lips were painted in a skeleton type of makeup. And he stood up. He walked over to you and the girls that were all over him fell off. "Charlie!" The all said pouting. He shrugged. He was more on the rude side, but he could probably be nice if he wanted to. He glared hard into your eyes and you blushed at the close proximity. But you quickly regained your courage and pushed him back. "Stop." His eyes gave you a dangerous glare. "Fine. Watch your back (y/n)." He rolled his eyes. You gulped nervously. Who knows what he was capable of. He's scary when he's mad. He angrily made out with the girls who were flirting with them and then after he was done he pushed past you, he seemed to be crying. You followed him quietly. His shoulders were shaking. 

"Charlie?" You whisper. He stopped walking. "What do you want?" He growled. You sigh. "I'm sorry." He rolled his eyes. "Whatever." And he shoved your hand off of his shoulder. You tried not to cry. "O-okay. I guess I'll just g-go." You stuttered, your voice quivering when you had said 'guess'. He tried not to feel bad, but oh you know he darn diddly did. He groaned. "Fine, I'm sorry." He mumbled rudely.  But you had walked away. He was unsure if he should've gone after you. He rolled his eyes. And he went after you. He ran as fast as he could and he caught up to you. "(y/n), please wait. I'm sorry!" He shouted as you ran away from him. You stopped. "W-wait. You're what?" He panted, standing next to you. "Yes, you heard me right. I'm sorry." You sniffled. And you broke down sobbing. "Nobody has ever told me that. And if they ever have it was a lie." You feel him hug you. You felt like screaming and hitting him, but you could only weakly hit him. 

"You're really an assbutt you know." He chuckled.

 "I know." He looked down. 

"Look, I don't apologize much. But, I'm sorry."

 You smiled. "It's okay, honestly. It happens all the time."

"What do you mean?" You smiled awkwardly. 

"O-oh um, forget I said anything."

You looked down. 

And that's when he held you by the waist.

"I love you." 

Your eyes widen. 

"W-what? You love me?" 

You asked, surprised.

"I always have."

You shook your head. "I don't believe you."

You  began to cry again. You didn't want to say it. But, you did love him too. You loved your bully. It was horrible for you to even think about it. "How can I love you?" 

You sobbed. You cried into your hands and he held you. 

"Please don't cry, love." 

He grabbed your hand and pulled you up. And he hugged you. He had broken you. You flinched as he kissed your forehead. 

You flinched, thinking he was going to hit you. 

He caressed your face with his thumb. 

"I'm so sorry." He sobbed shaking his head.

"I love you." You said, looking him in his eyes. 

He smiled gently.

"I love you too (y/n)."

He wraps his unusually warm arms around you, and kissed you.

But you still didn't believe Charlie loved you. Nothing could've changed that except probably him.
Though, not even he was good at relationships, he could still have a chance to try. No point in not trying, right?