Bully! Ink Sans X Suicidal! Bullied! Reader

(Hey guys! I'm tired as frick, but hey. I decided to write and make myself suffer. I will get to the chapters requested soon.
Also, thanks for the request!

Dang it, I have a spelling bee, I hope I lose-
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I wrote it while I was very very tired.
Though, you can probably tell. Maybe.

Since ignoring someone is actually bullying, I'll do that because I have bad writer's block. But don't worry. It's only because I have 123 stories to work on so I barely have any free time anymore. Anyone want to talk? I'm lazy as frick and I don't want to update...)

You sighed after getting shoved again. It was a usual thing that happened.
Ink Sans was talking to Underswap Papyrus, and you glanced around, trying to find somewhere to go. But there really wasn't anywhere to go.

You went to talk to Ink Sans but as soon as he saw you, he walked the other way. You sighed and decided just to talk to Papyrus. "Hey Papy." He smiled. "Hey kiddo. How are you?" You shrugged. "I dunno. I wanted to talk to Ink Sans like I used to, but he doesn't want to talk to me."

(Fun fact: The reason I chose this is because I am actually a victory of this type of bullying. Because I have a friend who as soon as they see me, they walk away. And so it's just extremely awkward.)

"What would you do if he does talk to you?" Papyrus questions, shoving his hands in his pockets.
You sighed.
"I don't know, Papyrus. I don't know." Papyrus shrugged.
"Well kiddo. I dunno what to tell you, but you should try to make him talk to you. But I'm not saying you should start an argument with him. Or fight him. Just start a casual conversation kiddo." Papyrus said, patting your shoulder and giving you a lazy grin.
You sighed.
"I guess you're right, Papyrus."
You said, and he nods, not seeming to care anymore.
You rolled your eyes, and you walked away from the tall skeleton.

Apparently, you weren't watching where you were going and ran right into Ink Sans. "S-sorry." You stutter out nervously. "Yeah. Just watch where you're going next time." He muttered, trying to get away as quick as possible.
Then, you thought of Papyrus' advice to go talk to the smaller skeleton.
You awkwardly run to go follow Ink and he looks at you, slightly blushing a rainbow color.

(Dang it I really want to play rainbow six siege. And it's really getting to me every single time I see or hear the word rainbow.)

You blushed in slight nervousness. "So I-Ink. I was wondering w-why you were avoiding me?" You managed to get out.
"Oh, uh... I'm really not sure, actually..." He muttered, shifting slightly. You rose an eyebrow, and crossed your arms. "I'm not sure I believe that. You usually come to bully me here the same time, every day." You muttered, sounding like you were going to cry, but you held your breath.
"Look, I'm sorry (y/n). I really didn't mean anything. Okay? Just forget it happened."
It wasn't like Ink to be so rude at all.
So you weren't sure what was wrong with the short skeleton.
But you knew it was probably something.

The next day, Papyrus walked up to you, looking tired. "Hey kiddo." He said, and yawned.
"Hey Papy."
He smiled tiredly.
"So, what'd he say?" He questions, having a groggy voice.
"Well, he said he didn't mean it and that he's sorry, but doesn't want to talk about it anymore." You answered his simple question.
"I see." He mumbled, and he looked like he was grabbing something from his pocket. It was his usual cigarette. And in school.
"What are you doing?" You question, wondering why he thought of such thing.
And of course, Ink Sans comes marching over there.
"Papyrus. You know that's against school rules, right?"
Papyrus nods. "Of course I do."
And he walked away, leaving you and Ink Sans alone.
That damn bastard.
You smiled awkwardly.
"Hey..." He mumbled, and stood there.
"I-I like you," you managed to squeak out, and hid your face in your sleeves.
"O-oh. I like you too, I guess." He mumbled shyly.
You hugged him, and he saw a slight scar on your wrist.
You let go of him, wondering what he was looking at, and you see it.
Your eyes widen, and he kisses you.
"Why?"

(Okay, I finally got something done. Oh! I almost forgot. I had this idea for this one, and if you had an idea and or a request for this one or Underswap Papyrus, I will get onto the Papyrus one. If you have an idea you are more than welcome to comment. I am still taking requests. Don't worry about it. But you are welcome for this chapter, though! It took me a while.)