Bully! Johnnie Guilbert X Bullied! Suicidal! Reader

(I've decided I should change it up a bit. But, it won't be as different as the rest, slightly different. Anyways, I hope you enjoy. I'm not that good at writing. Also, this is cyber bullying. Yep. Sounds great. Enjoy.) 

You waved to the camera, smiling. But it was a fake smile. Nobody could tell. You explained quickly what you were doing and began to talk about a video you were reacting to. And you began the video, pausing it here and there, apologizing when you paused it a second after you had just paused it. You finished recording, and off to the editing process, you went. 

After a few hours, you published the video, sighing loudly. You began to get comments and likes. And dislikes. You began to read all the comments but they came in very fast. One had said,

"Why do you even make videos? You don't even look emo!"  You read over the comment again. 

Didn't you look emo? Did you really need to? You sighed and stood up, you looked more on the normal person side. You started to fix your hair, dying a nice shade of Jet Black. And you looked at your outfit. Too much neon. You switched out of those clothes into a black. And you put some eyeliner on, fixing your hair again. 

You read the comment and began to record a short video. It was titled, 'I've changed my look'. And you published it, immediately getting hate. You didn't like the newer music and, you still got hate. No matter what you did. It was a comment by a more popular YouTuber. 

"You look the part but do you listen to the music?" You thought about it. Yes. You did. And you were going to prove you were worthy of being labeled an emo.

You did a live stream and it said: "Johnnie Guilbert is here". You were on YouNow and you guested Johnnie, and you both talked for a few minutes and he complimented your shirt and you smiled, "thank you." And it seemed almost like a fake smile. It turned out, Johnnie had actually lived by you. The live stream soon had to end. "That's all, for now, guys," you and Johnnie both said at the same time. And you stopped the live stream, still on Johnnie's live stream. "This is (y/n)." You waved, smiling fakely at the camera. 

You were watching his live stream, and talking to him. You got a few hate comments like;

"ew, she's so fake!"

You ignored it and texted on your phone and you got Jonnie's phone number smiling fakely again. He was the one who hated on your video. "What's your YouTube channel?" Johnnie asked, smiling. "Oh, it's (Y/Y/N." His smile immediately dropped and he stopped the live stream. And you video chatted each other. He talked quietly, not apologizing but saying mean things and you stopped talking to him and you quickly got off the computer, sobbing into your hands. 

You looked at your wrists and they began to feel itchy like you wanted to cut. You heard your phone ring and you ignored it. 

You heard a knock on the door and you sat on the counter staring at the ground and you began to cut hearing a knock on the bathroom door, you didn't get up. You just left the door locked. 

"(y/n)?" A voice shouted through the door. "Johnnie?" You sobbed, blood pouring from your wrist. He unlocked the door somehow and walked up to you, hugging you, sobbing. "I've been through this, please don't." You gripped the front of his black hoodie, sobbing loudly into his chest. "Johnnie?" You whisper quietly. He hummed. "I love you..." His breath caught in his throat. "I love you too..." 

***

I've gotten much more lazy, but here is the chapter. Yep. This is your update.