Chapter 1

Max POV

I felt someone shaking me "Mmhmmm....." I mumbled as I turned over to my side.

"Max you Butt! Wake up!" I recognized the voice. Ross.

"What?" I said kind of annoyed.

"Work? It's like 8:40" I shot up and grabbed a towel to shower. "Your uh. Clothes?" He yelled. I ignored it and dashed into the bathroom and tossed my clothes off, opening the shower door and turning on the hot water.

When I came out there as a stack of my clothes there for me. I was confused.

"Ross!!" I yelled.

"Ye?"

"You brought my clothes?"

"Yeah! You forgot them." That meant he went through my drawers... Fuck it. I put in the clothes he brought for me, an Undertale Papyrus shirt and some of my jeans and Boxers. I came out of the bathroom drying my hair. Ross smiled at me while he grabbed my Toothless hoodie and threw it at me.

"Thanks." I said as I put it on. I pushed my hands into the pocket and put on the hood before leaving the house with Ross and Tim.

***

We got to the offices and Ross went to his office to record a SkyWars.

"Max! Get to your office, your playing with Ross today." Adam said as he walked past me.

"What?! Why?" I asked in an annoyed disappointed voice but I actually wanted to record with him... And I'll be recording with him even more when my series comes out.

"Because it's on the schedule?" Adam walked away leaving me to walk to my recording studio.

"Ugh... Okay Ross let's start." I said as I pulled on my headset and adjusted the mic.

"Hey guys Ross here and today we're playing-"

"AHH! ROSS!!" I screamed as the game started.

***

I left the studio and went back to my station to edit the video. I felt hands on my shoulders and I looked up. Ross stood there staring at my screen and watching carefully what I was doing.

"Ross what are you doing?" I ask as I look back to my screen. He starts moving my chair back and forth. "I'll give you three seconds to stop." He keeps going. "One...." Keeps going. "Two.." I held two fingers up. The third one rising. "Three..." He stopped and dashed off. I chased him throughout the halls and into his office where I kicked the door closed. His cheeks heated up when I pinned him to the wall. I leaned near his ear and opened my mouth to say something, .......