Chapter 4

Decided to take his to a more romantic level and make it Cute

Turns out, this Ashlee stood him up and didn't show up. Oh well, she missed out. Ross never looked so hurt in his life, I felt so fucking bad for him...

"Hey Ross." He looked up at me from his hands.

"Yeah?" He looked so sad... I pulled him in for a hug although I knew he would be surprised at first but then he started hugging back.

"Let's go out somewhere okay?"

"Where?"

"You know that place?" I chuckled knowing there was no place. But I had somewhere in mind. It was 10 pm and it was dark but, this place was best at night because of the beautiful fairy lights I set up a while back.

"No..." He smiled.

"Good." I grabbed his hand and swiftly dragged him out to the front. "No car. Well walk." I said as we took to the sidewalk.

***

When we got there I told him to close his eyes, the walk wasn't long but it was far. I took him to the spot. The spot I used to calm me down when things go really complicated. My happy place.

There were fairy lights all around the trees that were surrounding my spot. A blanket, or two covering the floor, the grass was soft around it as we walked closer. I led him through one of the gaps between the trees and sat him down. I shifted so I'd be sitting right in front of him.

"Open." I said softly. His eyes fluttered open, and I watched him look around, his eyes full of excitement like a little kid that just got ice cream on a hot day. I smiled as he looked around obviously amused.

"Wow... Max when did you do this." He asked.

"A while back when I was really upset about something." I answered. I was really upset about Ross, when I found out he was going out with someone. I wasn't sure why but I was really hurt, so I bought fairy lights and found this place.  The grass was soft and everything, it was perfect.

"Oh, about what?" He broke into my thoughts.

"Nothing..." I rubbed my arm and laid down, looking up at the stars from the middle of the trees where no branches overlapped. The moon was clearly in sight as well and the shining stars. "Ross you see that star." I pointed to a random star.  He nodded. "That's you. To me. You're my Star in life.  You make me happy when I don't want to be." I finally said. I looked over to him. The soft noise of crickets in the background. He was blushing. I smiled and turned to my side. "Ross I......"

CLIFFHANGER!