Chapter 12??

I woke up and grabbed a towel, I was going to shower because I don't feel 'clean'...

I turned on the water and waited for it to get warmer as I stared at the steam coming off the water. I stepped in, wetting my hair first.

***

I start to get ready, barely putting my pants on when I hear someone barge through the door. I turn to see its Ross.

"Max, Cmon we have to-" he finally opened his eyes. His face turns red and so does mine. He holds something up but I didn't really get a good look due to being so flustered.

"G-get out!" I shop him off flailing my arms at him. He slowly leaves and shuts the door as I return to trying to get my pants on. I grab my Sans shirt and pull it over my head as I set back out to the living room. Ross' face was still pink. I sat on the toe he side of the couch and rested my elbow on the arm rest, it was an uncomfortable silence. The only sound was each of us breathing. Tim was in the kitchen and Ross sat there on his phone. I watched his face get redder as he shook his head and cleared his throat. 

***

We leave at 6, because Adam was talking about some 'Meeting' we all had to go to. I scoffed as I got into the room and saw everyone's eyes on me. 

"What?" i say kind of pissed off. they sort of laugh as i sit down at my seat. Ross sitting next to the man with the Thick accent. Barney. Barney sat next to me and Adam was on the other side of me. I still didn't understand what they were laughing about... What ever it did seemed hysterical to them. "What Are you guys Laughing about?!" I finally snap and stand up, slamming my hands on the table. The noise echoed throughout the offices as i watched their laughter die down. Ross sat in his seat, looking guilty as fuck. Then in realized... what Ross was holding earlier was his phone, that tiny clicking noise was the camera taking a shot. Ross took a picture of me...