Chapter 10

You guys can listen to that song while reading :)

"Ross will you be my boyfriend?" I asked as I let go of his shoulders. I rubbed the back of my neck as I looked at him nervously. His face was red, suddenly I felt his breath on my lips then his soft lips on mine. I wasn't sure what was happening at first then I saw his beautiful blue eyes flutter open as he pulled back.

"Max.. I..." He started. He was madly blushing as he ruffled his already messy hair. I took that kiss as a yes and tackled him down to the flag round playfully. I Hovered over him, my legs between his. I kissed him all over his face and smiled as he laughed softly.

"I love you narwhal." I laughed as I t off of him. He sat back up and looked at me. "What?" I smirked.

"Nothing, your just so cute." He smiled. I looked back up at the darkening sky. Trying to hide my blush.

"I could say the same for you." I never looked away from the sky. It looked nice, calming and quiet until Ross said something.

"Hey... Max?"

"Yeah?" I looked at him.

"What do you think the others will say?" He looked so scared. I brought him to my lap and rubbed his back.

"It's okay... If you're scared we can keep it a secret." I soothed. He nodded and pecked my cheek. I looked at him with a 'what the fuck...' Face. He laughed and got off my lap.

"Yeah, a secret until we're ready..." He trailed off.

"Hey, let's go home, we have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow." I grabbed my phone and extended my arm to help Ross up.

"Oh okay." He grabbed my arm and pulled himself up.

On the way home, Ross and I held hands until we got to the apartments. We got to our door and both silently laughed and looked like retarded seals as we both gel a finger to our mouths and 'shh'Ed each other before quietly entering the apartment. I nearly tripped over KP as she nuzzles her face into my leg. I scratched her head gently and stepped over her, following Ross to the hallway. I gave him a quick kiss before we parted to our separate rooms. I smiled before I put my phone on the charger and fell asleep