Chapter 5

So I'm tired but bored also so why not!

"Ross I-I like you." It seems cliché I fucking know. But it's all I have...

"What?" He shakes his head and looked back at me. I'm guessing he didn't hear me...

"Nothing." I look back up at the stars, tears welling up in my eyes. Am I... Crying? I thought as I sniffled.

"Max, something wrong?" Ross moved to he hovered over me.

"Everything is fine." I mumble. He goes back to laying and watching the stars with me.

"Did you really mean it?" He suddenly asks.

"Mean what?"

"That I'm the star in your world?"

"Yeah.." I say hesitantly.

"You're the moon to my night..." He sounded so cliche, but cliche was cute.

I laughed a little. "Cliche much, Ross?"

"Heh... Yeah." He turned over and kissed me on the cheek. My face burned up.

"What's that for?"

"Just beca-" he was cut off by my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.
"Where are you guys?!" Tim.

T- Tim M-Max

M- Places...
T- Where are you guys?!
M- my fucking Happy place you Dick.
T- You guys need to come home, like now.
M- ugh fine...

* hang up.

He sounded kind of panicked.

"Ross. Let's go." I grab his hand and drag him back to the apartment. I see Adam's car in the parking lot.  GOD what does he want now... We finally make it up the stairs after almost tripping 3 times. I slam open the door. "WHAT." I yell out of breath.

"So Adam wants to talk to you guys."

"At 12 am? Really?" By this time, Ross is behind me.

"Yeah." Adam appears out of no where.

"Oh fuck me... Great." I walk over to the couch annoyed and pissed off as hell.

"So we wanted to talk about Mithross!" A familiar Female's voice screams. Fuck.