Chapter 20

Smut in here...
See
Barney sat in his office chair, Red had just left on his "date". I sat next to barney, leaning against the wall, my knees to my chest. "Barney its okay..." i wasnt good at this. "Its okay... stop... uh.. crying..." i patted his knee and got up, leaning next to him. "Its Okay if he didnt like you, youre neat. I appreciate your existance." Barney let A heavy sigh and looked at me, tears filling his hazel green eyes once again.

"I thoughtings i was enoughs for him..." he Cried as he pulled up to the desk, resting his elbows on it and looking ay his keyboard blankly. "Thanks yous..." Barney mumbled from his position.

"No problem, ill be here for you even when i leave." Ross walked in.

"Hey max, whats wrong with Barney?" He patted barneys shoulder as he sat next to him.

"He Rossy... er Just something came up for him. " ross didnt know nor ever will until barney is ready to actually tell people. Truth is, he never really even told me, it was really something i just saw.

I know its turning into Redney, shhh...

Before i knew it, Ross had left and i was against a wall. Barney slowly walked toward me with hunger in his eyes. What was he planning to do? Suddenly he cane at me, attacking my neck. Finding my sweet spot and abusing it like an animal. My soft moans filed the room.

"Maxs..." Barney husked into my ear, causing me to Shiver. I tied answering but all that came out was another moan. "Likes that?" Barney started to Palm me, i bucked my hips oncee and i felt Barney smirk agianst my neck. Lightly biting and sucking my neck, making the Purple bruises call love bites. He moved his fingers over my pants zipper and unzipped it, taking my pants off.

"B-barney........ " i moaned as he pamled me against the thin fabric of my boxers, it was like he knew what he was doing, and he was doing it just fine. He came back up, pulling me into a rough but somewhat passionate kiss. His pants had a large buldge, it rubbing agaisnt my now hard erection. It started getting so hot. Never in my life had i felt the constricting power of clothes. I slipped my unzipped sweater off, my shirt next. Barney pulled at my boxers and tugged them off. My member bouncing out as he did so. He looked up at me, getting up and examining my naked body.

"Ooh Maxs.... dos you want-" he paused and took his pants off, he went commando today so his erection bounced out. "This?" I looked at it, he mustve been 8.3 or something because his dick was huge. He wiggled his hips, causing his member to shake and make me turn into a monster.

3Rd person pov

Max dropped to his knees and started sucking, he did have bad gag reflexes though. He gagged, his spit and saliva cogering barneys dick as max slid the huge throbbing memeber out.of his mouth. Barney groaned at the loss of feeling. Max wouldnt be the dominant one this time, Barney wont let that happen.

As Barney looked down at the panting Max, he smirked and helped him up. "Readys?" Barney asked him. Max nodded, being pushed to the wall. Barney gave one last suck on Maxs neck and slowly inserted himself inside Max. The Ginger's scream of pain and pleasure gave Barney that satisfying feel. After waiting for him to adjust, Barney thrusted inside of him, making max moan and groan.

Barney felt the familiar knot in his stomach as he thrusted harder and faster. "A-ahh. Barney...!!" Max moaned as he clenched his fists against the black sound foam surrounding the room. Max took one of his hands and pumped himself, intensifying the pleasure he was experiencing.

"Damns max, youres Tight." Barney groaned from behind him. They did it standing up the whole time. Ignoring the rest off the world. "Im goings to cum..." Barney said. He filled max to the core with his own seed.

Max soon cummed on the wall, covering the sound foam with the white liquid. That needs to be replaced...

They both moaned as barney pulled out of Max. "Damn barney, youre good." Max groaned.

Next chapter is last chapter