Chapter 7

We went back to my spot under the trees, the tiny fairy lights illuminated the surroundings with a few inches of light per bulb.

"Hey... Max..." Ross looked at me with slight concern.

"Yeah?" I turn my head to face him, he doesn't look like his usual happy personality.

"Why does this place exist?" He stared back up at the stars. His hands holding him up as he looks amused.

"I go here when I get stressed out."

"Its be cause of me, right?"

"What?" I look at him. My face is serious but soft.

"It's because of me that you're always mad. I know you hate me. I'm sorry." He looks back at me, standing up he turns to leave. I stand up and grab his forearm.

"Wait, Ross..." I turn him towards me, holding his hands and rubbing his knuckles. "That's not true, You just have to know your limits." I pull him in for a hug.

"Oh. Thanks."

"For what?" I furrow my brows.

"Bringing me here, and for making me smile." A tear rolled down his red cheeks. I can't stand seeing him like this. I thought. I bent down an inch to his level.

"Ross, it's okay... Who ever hurts you I'll make sure they get kicked in the Dick." I leaned in and closed the distance between our lips. We pulled back, we Are human after all. We needed air. He smiled at me.

"Does this mean you like me too?"

"It means..."

DUN DUN DUNNN DOES HE LIKE ROSS?? Does he?????? Find out next chapter WEE WOO