Chapter 3

Ross Gets A Date!!!!

What am I feeling.... I always get so nervous or my cheeks get red when I'm around him. He's also making me Soft.... Damn it, Max! Why are you feeling like this!? I thought to myself as I played with Ross' hair as he slept on my lap again. We decided to watch Anime again but this time he fell asleep earlier. So at least he had sleep, But I wont be sleeping anytime soon. Ross moved around, Snuggling near my crotch. I shifted around uncomfortably for a second before I got him onto a couch pillow instead of my lap.

"Why... I was Comfy..." I hear him mumble as I scoot over. 

"Your Comfyness was uncomfortable you Derp." He gets up and rubs his eyes. 

"sorry." he says groggily. I sigh and rest my head on a couch cushion. "Are you tired? you can  go to Sleep in your room if you want."

"No, ross. You're afraid of being alone so I'll stay here." I used his Monophobia as an excuse to stay with him. I had turned off the TV earlier so we sat in the darkness.

"Oh, Okay..." He scooted over to me and rested his head against my shoulder, his soft snores filling the room.

***

Tim offered to drive since both me and Ross looked so tired. we got there in less than 20 minutes since there was no traffic and we got every Green light. Yes!! Today will be good then...

When we got to the Offices, Tim and Ross got out of the car, grabbing their jacket and sweater as they waited for me to get out. I groaned and grabbed my gray sweater from my lap and opened the car door. Tim locked the car and we walked inside to our stations. 

Ross, Red, Barney, and I went to one of the rooms with a couch to record for Office Antics. By the way! Go check out Office Antics on YouTube! Max what the hell.... You can'y advertise like this!! I Can if I want To!! What ever....

***

We finally got to go home, I decided to drive while Tim and Ross sleep or rest or what ever they do. 

"Hey, Max?" Ross said from the backseat.

"Yeah?" Tm was asleep so we talked quietly.

"I have a... Date tomorrow." The words hit me kind of Hard.Why do I feel so Disappointed at him getting a date!? I should be fucking happy!  i thought. "Max?" He snapped me back to reality. 

"Wah? Yeah thats good for you.. Hope it goes well...." There was hurt in my voice I could tell. "whats Her uh.. Name?" 

"Ashlee."

"Oh." 

The rest of the ride was silent.