Chapter 6

Fuck. I thought as I turned around slowly. And there, right behind me, inches from me stands Jess. Her eyes sparkling like an excited kid. By the way Ever try fighting a child? It's pretty easy.... MAX! What the... Why? Shhh!!

"Why can't you ever leave me aloneeee??" I whined.

"So is my ship canon?" She crept up behind me, I could feel her breath on the back of my neck.

"No. We are not and never will be." It kind of hurt to say... I guess I really kind of do like Ross after all.

"I'm going to sleep." I heard Ross tame as he walked in front of me.

"Okay, good night Ross." I waved slightly. I hear Jess squeal. "Damn it Jess what do you want?" I looked back at her. Tina and Adam have been dying over in the corner for about 10 minutes now.

"My ship to sail that's all." She said innocently, although we all know she isn't.

"No. It's not happening." Or will it? I wanted me and Ross to be together but I guess that will have to wait

***

Jess and Adam left about an hour ago but Tim... Oohh Tim was still laughing.

"I will not hesitate to Punch You In The Dick." I warned. He didn't stop, no. Instead he laughed harder. Because when Jess was here, I got flustered and started stuttering when she talked about Ross. And I threw things in like his soft hair, nice Blue eyes and stuff. Tim was crying now. The tears of one who had laughed too hard. I stood up and put up 3 fingers. Slowly counting down. "Three seconds is all you get Tim. One...." His laughter died down a little but not all the way. "Two..." One finger was gone now. "Three." I put my hand down, tackling Tim to the ground.

"Alright alright!" He gave in and I got off, walking to my bedroom.