Chapter 9

Just to make up for the past few days... Here's a 1000+ word chapter! Thanks for support guys.

"Hey, Ross" I start. I stood at his offices door frame, leaning on it like it was a tree or something.

"Yeah"

"Meet me at the place later, I'll answer you there."

"That's so long form now, just tell me now" he whined. He stood up and walked to me, out faces inches apart. "What Did It Mean?" A tear rolled down his cheeks once again.

"IT MEANS I FUCKING LOVE YOU OKAY? Are you happy the god damn world knows?!" I throw my hands in the air and walk off. I told him to wait, he didn't want to wait.

***

I sat on my bed, my phone on my Ps4. Sighing, I grab my phone and scroll through Twitter bored out of my mind. I play some music and fall asleep quietly.

~ dream land~
He grabbed my face and pressed his tender lips against mine. Once I realized what was happening I kissed back, grabbing his waists and pulling his body closer toward mine. His arms draped over my shoulders as the kiss deepened, I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance. He accepted, I explored every centimeter of his mouth as we parted, gasping for air.

"Ross I..." I looked him straight in the eyes. He looked scared. "R-Ross?" Suddenly he passed out. "ROSS!?" I shook him as I fell to my knees beside him. "ROSS!!? Ross god fucking damn it." I frantically looked around the room. Nothing. Just my fucking luck. I sighed and swerved my head back to the unconscious Ross in my hands. I closed my eyes and hoped that this wasn't the end. I leaned in, inching my way closer to his face. I kissed his forehead and got up, running in a random direction. This 'room' we were in was dark, pitch black to be exact. I couldn't see anything. Suddenly I hit a wall and passed out~

~End of dream~

I woke up to someone snuggling into my neck. Confused I turned over and saw a sleeping Ross. I sighed in relief and kissed his forehead, this time for real. I slowly got up and heard him weakly whimper as I grabbed a shirt and threw it over my shoulder as I looked in my drawers for some pants. I found my black jeans and slid them on. I grabbed my Halo 4 shirt and put it over my head and saw messy brown hair peek out as I got my eyes out of the shirt hole. There sat Ross, his face was as red as a fire truck. I pulled my shirt all the way down and fixed it at my waist and I smirked at him.

"Like what you see?" I laughed a little and watched him blush harder. He shook his head as if to shake out of the dream world as he got out of my bed. Which I was still confused as to why he was in my fucking bed. "Why are you here anyway, you derp." I threw my sweater and it hit him.

"Because there was a storm... I was scared and Tim was too tired to stay up so I came here." He threw my sweater back as he closed the door and left. I smiled and threw the sweater over my shoulder as I made my way out to the living room to find some breakfast. And sure enough there was Tim, cooking some Eggs and Bacon.

"Thanks." I said as I walked by and grabbed three plates for us. He didn't say a word, just nodded and flipped an egg.

***

We ate our breakfast and put away the plates, I pulled on my shoes and waited for the others while I zipped my sweater half way and fixed it a little before they actually got ready.

***

The ride was silent, the soft sound of music was heard throughout the car. I rested my head against the window as I watched the cars whiz by. I thought about Ross.

We finally got to the offices as we parted ways to our stations. I heard Red screaming "Apple" in the distance and rolled my eyes. I got to The area the offices are in and immediately regretted my discussion to come to this spot. I saw Barney in a Green suit and Red in a Red one. Slowly walking towards me. Red screaming Apple and Barney screaming "Shikelr" how ever u spell it... At the top of his lungs. I back away and get back to my station.

Now Ross was touching my hair and poking me.

"One..." I started. I knew he would know what I mean. "Two..." He didn't stop, instead he poked with both hands. "One." He shot up and darted for his office. "Mother fucker!" I grumbled as I dashed after him. It ended with me hitting the door with my face and groaning in pain on the floor. I heard Adam jump to his window and start laughing his ass off. I got up slowly and saw Ross at his window laughing too. I gave them both death glares and left.

***

I sat in the middle of the trees, where my happy place was. Everything here calmed me down a little. I set my phone on the small desk that had two small bookcases on either side. Each bookcase filled with Random books. I sat in the silence until I heard footsteps. I shot up and stared until I saw a familiar face with glasses and messy brown hair. He came to me and sat down, not saying a word.

We sat in silence for a minute, it felt like an hour though. He finally opened his mouth to talk.

"Max... I'm sorry..." He said as he looked at me innocently. I looked at him with a serious face. "M-max?" I looked at him straight in the eyes and gripped his shoulders tightly.

"Ross. Will you be my...."