Chapter 2

I leaned near his ear and opened my mouth to say something, "Stop it before I kick you in the dick." I say in a low firm voice. His face was like a tomato. I laughed and walked out of his office to finish editing.

***

Tim volunteered to drive and Ross say in the back while I was in the passenger seat. I looked at the front mirror and saw Ross on his phone checking Twitter.

We finally got home and Tim ran to his room to start recording for his own channel. Ross went into the kitchen.

"Want anything?" He asked as he looked inside a random cabinet.

"Uh, yeah. Corndog?" I sat on the couch and turned on some TV.

Ross came back with two corndogs in his hands. I was about to grab one when he pulled it back.

"What do you say, Maxy?" What did he call me? 'Maxy' ? What the fuck? When?

"What?"

"What do you say?" He asked again.

"Oh... Uh thanks." He handed me my corndog and sat next to me. But I couldn't stop thinking about what he called me. 'Maxy'......

***

Tim drove us to work since I was extremely tired from staying up all night watching Animooooo with Ross. But last night came back to mind~

*Last Night*

"Alright I'm going to sleep." I say as I get up.

"Wait max! Want to stay up and watch Amine with me?" He said in his pleasing voice. I sighed and gave in.

"Fine... But if you annoy me tomorrow then I'll punch you in the Dick." I threatened. He put his hands up in defeat.

"Okay." I smiled at him and he turned on Attack On Titan.

"Oh my god Ross... You know I hate this..." He smirked at me and turned back at the TV. "Ross!!" I whined.

"Fine..." He put on One Punch Man and looked at me with an annoyed expression.

"Thank you."

~Later~

Ross fell asleep, on my lap... I wanted to go to sleep so bad in my own bed but he looked so comfortable... It was like 5 in the morning and Ross fell asleep at 4:30. I smiled and ran my hand swiftly through his hair, feeling the softness.

*Back To Reality*

We got to work. I didn't even notice. I ran a hand through my hair and got out of the car and shut the door.