Chapter 2

5 months later

I walked out of the bathroom down the hall and into the kitchen. "heyo babe I made some chicken Alfredo for us. Are you hungry? " he said. "how should I te- oh I'm Yea babe I'm starving will you fix me a bowl please?!? " I said sitting down. "well of course baby girl" he said smirking and turning to the stove. He fixed us bowls and sat down. "so how did the doctors appointments go earlier? " he asked and my heart froze. I have to tell him... Right now. "um babe I need to tell you something really important" I said starting to get tears in my eyes. "Babe...are you okay you can wait till we take a shower to tell me. "he said picking up my hand off the table and holding it. "Yea that would be great..i love you so much. "I said "you know I love you more"he blushed "Yes... Yes I do. " I stood and took my bowl to the sink. "I'm ready I'll be upstairs getting my stuff ready for a shower" I said walking upstairs into our room and getting my pajamas out of my closet and getting my leopard towel. I walked into the bathroom and set down my stuff and started the shower. I hopped in and sat down on the bench in the shower. I heard the door open and Abel coughing while walking in. "Babe!" I screamed at him. "what Hannah? " he was serious. "are you seriously smoking a blunt without me?!" I said sounding pissed. I heard the blunt hit the astray and then he opened the shower and started to wash off in the warm water. "babe I know you need to tell me something."Abel said still washing his body. "yeah I do but Abel I'm scared to tell you you might be mad at me." I said "babe" he said turning to look at me. "no I won't I love you very much and nothing that happens will sepperate us... Nothing. " he said and blushed a little"okay well here goes nothing... Abel I'm... Pregnant."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oooh cliffhanger lol I hope everyone likes the story!! So far I have already made up some plans for my chapters. And also if you don't know this book is about the weeknd the singer so yeah later!!

~Pinkie_weeknd29