chapter 15

I cried some more till about noon and then decided to get out of bed. Abel followed me to make sure I wasn't doing anything killingly. I turned around and put my hand on his chest. "Babe I'm fine I promise I won't do anything. " I said continuing to walk. He sighed and went to Logan's room to check on him.
I went in the kitchen to cook breakfast. I decided potatoes eggs and toast. I went to go get a knife to chop the potatoes and they had all dissapeared. "Oh my God sometimes I wanna kill him and not me. " I murrmered to my self and walked upstairs to ask Abel we're the knifes were. I opened Logan's door and only seen Logan with his blanket and watching his cartoons. He sang along to the intro. "Go! T-e-e-n t-i-t-a-n-s teen titans let's go!" He sang and then smiled."beautiful baby! " I clapped and smiled. "Where did daddy go baby? " I asked touching his forehead. "Your shower." He said looking up. "Okay thank you buddy. " I walked out of the door and down the hall to our bedroom. I walked into our bathroom the shower was only dripping like it always does. "Babe? " I asked concerningly. Suddenly the shower door slid open and he dragged me in. He undressed me quickly. "Babe wha- " he covered my mouth and took off my bra. He stood there and stared at my bare body. "Babe I'm really scared whats going on? " I asked looking down at my body also. "He hurt you." He said pointing to my shoulder where there was a bruised fingerprint. "Oh I never noticed that.. " he pulled me close and grabbed my butt. We stood there in silence. "I have to go to london. You and Logan stay here I have business to take care of and then I'll be back okay? " he said getting out and dressing. Belly lives in london and I'm most positive Abel is going to kill him.

*******************************
So... Very eventful. I finnaly have 200 readers we probably have a little more now but my new goal is 300 so let's share this and recommend to your friends please help me reach my goal and some day I'll do the same peace love you guys!

-pinkie_weeknd29