chapter 17

Hannah's P.O.V

"Momma"? I heard Logan so faintly. I was slowly losing my vision and hearing. Drenched in the dreaded red liquid everyone on this shit faced earth called blood. "MOMMY!" Logan had troubles finding me only because I carried my self to a place he never knew about. Me and Abel had our own little place behind the bookcase that our children shouldn't know about so we can get away. "Daddy? I can't find mommy is she wit you"? Shit. He called Abel I wanted to at least faint before he got home or at least die. "There is red kool aid all da way fwom da kitchen floow to da bookcase but momma isn't dere daddy!" I could hear Abel on the other line but nearly because I was losing my hearing but I could still here him say to Logan "SHIT. Logan go upstairs and watch teen titans in your room okay bud?" "okay daddy" I heard the phone hang up and what sounded like my phone hitting the carpet. I heard him go upstairs and heard the teen titans go song come on. Soon all I felt was the sting I felt when I had Logan and passed out.

                      17 minutes later

Abel's P.O.V.

I pulled up in the driveway and out my car in park and yanked the keys out of the ignition. I jumped out of my car and ran to the front door and unlocked it as fast as I could. I barged in shutting the door behind me I saw the knife lay on the kitchen floor drenched in blood and a long trail of blood leading up to the bookcase. I pulled the bookcase back to see Hannah lay on the floor so lifeless she slowly looked up at me with a pale face and worded out help. " God dammit Hannah really? You can't fucking hold up for 6 hours without me? It seems like everyyime I'm not around you hurt yourself what the hell!" I screamed at her. She slowly lowered her head and closed her eyes and I knew she was dying. "FUCKKK HANNAH!" I yelled and ran to her and picked her up. I slid a towel around her neck where it was bleeding and ran to my car and layed her down slowley in the back seat and we took off. I called my mom and asked her to keep a eye on Logan for me. I heard the radio faintly start to play my song or nah. I turned it up and looked back at Hannah she smiled. "There you go baby enjoy your moment. Were almost there." I told her and continued to drive to the hospital and then I heard the most piercing scream I have ever heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey yalls I know it's been so long. I missed you peeps and may I just say thanks sooooooo much we have 409 readers and STILL continuing I love you guys and keep sharing and voting! Byee!

~pinkie_weeknd29