chapter 10

After we left my moms I decided we should go visit Abel's mom and let her see Logan for a bit. Ever since Abel's dad died she never had anyone to visit with. I felt bad that no one ever is over at her house and no one ever contacts her. So I feel it only be right if we took Abel's son down to see her. When we got there Abel got Logan out of his car seat and we walked inside. She was sitting in the living room watching TV with a gloomy face as always. "Hey mom." Abel said. She whipped her head around and the first thing she seen was Logan. "Oh...my...god..." Her jaw dropped. She ran over to Abel and hugged them both tightly. I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. "C'mon you couldn't have missed that brat that bad." I said touching her shoulder. "Oh you mean Abel?" She said putting her pointer finger in her lip. "Well of course I did he's my only child and I never ever see him anymore." She said hanging head. I thought about her for a moment. Abel handed Logan to her and took a drink of his rockstar. She bounced him on her side and kissed his forehead. Me and Abel were supposed to moving next month and the house we are getting is huge it's five bedrooms 6 bathroom and a large inground pool. "Uhh wait!" I said to his mom. "Maybe your mom could come live in the new house with us so she isn't lonely anymore!" She looked up at me. "You really would do that for me Hannah?" She said getting water in her eyes. "I mean.. of course I mean I know me and Abel aren't married yet but your still like my mom. I would do anything for you to be happy." I said applying chapstick to my very chap lips. She turned her head to Abel. Abel shrugged his shoulders and said " well it's gonna be Hannah's house so it's up to her. And it seems like she's okay with it." She had a tear drop down her face. She stood up and gave Logan to Abel. She ran to me and hugged me the tightest I've ever been hugged. "There isn't enough words to tell you how grateful I am Hannah." she said crying even more. "Hey don't cry it's just a nice thing i know could help with." I said releasing the hug. "Well we'll leave to packing ma, we're gonna go home and do the same." Abel said while walking to the door. "Yea it's sooner than you think so I would start today." I said grabbing Logan out of Abel's arms. "Okay bye guys I'm so so thankful of you!" She said wiping tears off her face. "Like I said no problem." We said walking out her door and heading home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I left Hannah's bed outfit in the media link. I've also made Abel clothes witch can be found in future chapters. Hope your enjoying I have already planned how many chapters this will have and it will be 25 and maybe more if I feel like it. Also it's almost my birthday month so I won't be writing as much. Anyway peace on the streets.

~pinkie_weeknd29