chapter 12

Abel's p.o.v.

"Did you unpack this, did you unpack that?" That is all I've heard Hannah say since we got to the new house. I really love her but sometimes she makes me wanna slap her (not literally). "Yes babe everything is unpacked except for furniture witch will be here Tomorrow at noon." I said leaning back against the wall. She looked at me in the eyes. She walked up to me and put her arms around me. I let loose of the wall and wrapped my arms around her . I knew we are always gonna be here for each other and Logan. No matter what happens I want to be right next to Hannah's side. I know that she wants two kids and I didn't want any but I think that if we have a girl I'd never want to lose Hannah at all. It not that I don't love Logan, because I do, but if we had a girl she would be my whole word. So I know what I have to do. "Hannah will you be my Xo for the rest of my life?" I got down on one knee. She was confused and then burst into tears. She dropped to the floor and put her hands in mine I took the ring and slid it on her finger. "O...of c..course I will I..I love you baby!" She continued to cry. She caudeled my face and kissed me. Logan walked in and interrupted. "What did you do to mommy? Why is she sad?" He said running and hugging Hannah's belly. "Wait mommy... Why do I feel something in your tummy?" Suddenly My heart dropped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG you know what this means! Also people have been messaging me and begging me to put it in Abel's pov so here you go.

~pinkie_weeknd29