chapter 13

Hannahs p.o.v
"Baby why dont you go play with your new legos nanna bought you.." i told logan and shoo. Abel stood there his face shocked. "Hannah, th..this is the second time you havent told me and we havent even had sex since logan was born. Who is it that i dont know about?" Abel sad sitting and hanging his head. "Babe. I may have had sex with someone else but my heart and eyes are settled on you."i said grabbing his shoulder. "Yea. Ok. im going to go nap and then well go from... There i guess." He said as he walked to our bedroom. A tear fell down my face i dont want to lose abel my life will end if i lose him. I have to make it up somehow i began to cry even more. Now how do i fix what cant be undone? Im screwed abel will never love me again. Logan walked out and layed across my lap. "Mommy, aw you okay" he said wiping a tear from his face that fell on him. "Yes baby but mommy might be going away from daddy. Daddy doesnt love mommy anymore." I said thinking of all of our memories. "But mommy i dont want tchu to go!!" He said starting to get sobby. "I know honey but daddy wont let mommy stay not after this." I closed my eyes "i tired i go take nap." He said grabing his blanket and running to his room.
I currled into a ball and soon felt big arms wrap around me and carry me in to the room i looked up to see abel hold up my hand with the ring on it. "Im never leaving. Not now, not ever ill love you, FOREVER." He said tucking me in. He came around and wrapped his arms around me. Soon we were dreaming of our wedding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well alot happened here. I hope this is getting better for your guys's entertainment. Love you peeps

~pinkie_weeknd29