chapter 14

Today was a new day. Not so much of a fresh start but a little better I woke up to Abel wrapped completely around me. He had his face on my stomach. I kissed his temple and layed back down. I grabbed my phone and checked instagram. I took a picture of Abel cuddling my stomach and posted it with the caption boy or girl? Imeaditly after I posted it everyone commented your pregnant? I laughed and locked my phone. I looked down at Abel who had opened his eyes to see my stomach. He put his hand on my belly button and kissed the side. "Good morning my baby" he said. I looked at him and knew he is who is right for me. He is what I need. We are what he needs. "I love you babe" I said with a soft voice. He looked up at my eyes and moved up to kiss me. "Hannah I love you but who was it please tell me" he said touching my cheek gently."who are yo- oh the baby? " I asked touching my stomach. "Yes who" he said also touching my stomach. "Belly." I seen in his eyes his heart dropped. "Hannah... Belly is the closest friend I have he would never do that... Oh. You guys we're drunk right? " by then I had burst to tears and ran to the bathroom I hung my head over the sink. I'm the worst girlfriend ever. I reached under the cabinet and grabbed the gun. I loaded it and pointed to my heart. Abel ran in and knocked the gun out of my hand. He ran to me and picked me up he hugged me and didn't let go. My tears let loose on his bare shoulder. "Hannah you can't do this not now, not ever you know how hurt we would be... Of course I'm a little mad about the father but I can't let you kill yourself over that! I love you hannah and I can't lose you or... Ill be destroyed." He sat me on the bed and left. I layed back down and dreamt of what could have been.