Chapter 7

~3 months later~

"come on babe I know you can do it." I heard Abel say faintly. My vision was faded and the only thing I could hear was people screaming at me to be calm and not scared.  I was scared though my baby was coming and what was there to not be scared about?  "I-I can't breath...h-help and then boom I get my stomach feel greatly tight my baby was coming out. "push Hannah you can do it honey" the nurse said while holding my hand tightly. I looked at Abel and he smiled. I knew then I need to push I can't let this baby die. I gave a strong push that took all I had to do  I felt the baby's head slightly pushing out.  I pushed a little more and pop the baby's head was out I heard it cry but then it went silent. I pushed once more and it came all the way out. "why is i-it silent?is it okay?" I stuttered before I felt a sting and then passed out.

                ~2 hours later~

I awoke wondering where I was. I looked around the room and seen faint light but no body was there. I turned over to look at the guest chair and seen Abel and my baby.  I smiled and tookmt phone out to snap a pic.  I took the picture and then got on facebook to post it. All of the sudden I hears a door open and seen a nurse come in.  "hi honey my name is Keira, I'll be your nurse while your here, I'm glad to see your awake. How you feeling? Do you need anything" I looked over at her she had blonde hair tied into a bun and she was in a white dress that the nurses usually wore. "hi Keira thanks I could use something to drink. Do you think maybe I could get a chocolate milk please?" I asked trying not to be so demanding "of course sweetie anything you'd like will that be it for you?" she stared over at my side table "umm Yea thanks." "no problem sweetie. " she walked out and I did a sigh of relief. My baby was here.