Chapter 5

I unlocked my car doors and got In. I put the keys into the ignition and started the car and a/c. I plugged my phone into the aux cord and turned on my favorite song by Abel. I started to sing as I opened my stargazer window. "do you like the way I flick my tongue or Nah?" I sang and then I seen able walk out and lock the door on the house. He came over to the passengers side and got in. He turned down the music and said "good song? Is this singer your boyfriend you listen to this song 20 times a day." "I'm yes he is my stunningly handsome boyfriend and I happen to love his awesome ass music." I said reversing out of the drive way. "OK babe... Your so goofy but I love you." he said turning the music back on.

20 minutes later~~

"knock knock boo-boo I'm here to see your little gremlin!" I said as I walked into jeanas house after she shut the door I turned to see Jesse holding nylah in his arms and they were both sound asleep. I slapped Abel's arm lightly and said "pssh I wish Abel would do that with our soon to be kid. " Jeana looked confused but then had that face that said ~oh she probably means in the future when they have a kid~
I paused and asked "hey Jeana? Do you mind if we go upstairs and talk for a second?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know if I would call that a cliff hanger but I left a picture of what Jesse looks like in the media [he cute to me lol] anyways hope you are enjoying the book bye pebbles!!

~pinkie_weeknd29