Chapter 3

"WHAT!!" abel said in absolute shock. "I'm so sorry" I said as I burst into tears. He stopped the shower then got out and grabbed 2 towels. He opened the shower door and wrapped me in the blue towel that had my name on the bottom. He picked me up off the shower bench and brought me into our room. "I'm not mad at you babe but... The appointment... I'm so stupid what's the gender then?" he said unwrapping the towel around me and bringing me a bra and underwear. "a boy." I said smirking and trying to breath from crying my eyes out in the shower. "babe... " he did a short sigh and said "let's take a nap and then we can go and get stuff for the room I guess" I layer on the bed as he walked downstairs to lock up the house. He came back up and shut the door and turned the light off. He crawled on top off me and kissed me and then stroked my cheek. "your so beautiful hannah" he said "thanks babe. I'm so pooped. Will you cuddle me please?" I said turning over. "of course baby. " he rolled over behind me and wrapped his arms around me. Suddenly I felt safe... Like nothing would happen to me if I was with him. He was my guardian angel and I had his touch... I had Abel's touch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I left a picture of what Hannah looks like in the media link.  Remember to vomment! [vote and comment]

~pinkie_weeknd29