chapter 11

A month later

"Abel!" I screamed hoping he heard me. "Yes babe?" I heard d him yell back. I walked down the stairs and walked over to him and asked "did you grab the last bar to Logan's bed in his room?" He thought for a second. "I'll go check I can't quite remember." He said walking up stairs and checking. This was it. This was our big upgrade this was happening finally. I took a a deep breath and walked around to make sure we had everything. Finally I walked in the living room and seen Logan coloring in his coloring book. He was sitting on the floor and as I walked over I noticed a few wet drip spots on the paper. I looked up at his face as seen tears streaming under his eyes. "Logan? A..are you okay honey?" I said kneeling down to him. "Mommy I don't wanna go! I don't wanna leave Nana here alone!" He said jumping up and hugging me. I hugged back. "Hun it's okay Nana will still visit us sometimes, okay?" I said rubbing his back. "Okay momma. I feel a little bit better now." He said wiping his eyes. "Well good why don't you go upstairs and get daddy please? It's time to go if we wanna make it there at noon." I said standing up and walking to the door. He walked upstairs and told Abel it was time to go. They soon came down and we went to the car. Abel called his mom and told her to go ahead and start going to the new house. She had been done packing since three days after we invited her to come live with us. The new house was just gorgeous and I had to have so me and Abel started saving up money and boom we had enough and bought the house. I hope we live there for a long time. Maybe till Logan graduates. That would make me so happy...then suddenly I felt the car explode with vibration. "Baby you look good... Cause they warned me bout your type girl I've been duckin left an right." My speakers exploded. I looked over at Abel and then looked back at Logan to see if he was crying. Turns out he really loves his daddy's music cause he was dancing in his seat. I turned back and looked at Abel and he just shook his head yes. I knew I had the goofiest boys in the world... And there all mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys been a while they finally moved I'll put a media link of what the house looks like in chapter 17 .anyways I hope you all are enjoying cause we officially have 124 readers! I know right I've never been so popular. Lol love you guys! Hannah's party wear is in this chapters media link.

~pinkie_weeknd29