Chapter 6

Abel took the whipped cream out of the fridge ate a little and then put some in his hand. I knew exactly what he was doing so I took nylah out of his hands she woke up and said "hey aunt hannah" then she wiped her eyes "hey sweetie your tired I bet. Want me to put you in bed?" I asked while tickling her chin a little. She opened her beautiful hazel eyes and and nodded I walked over to her bedroom and opened the door I set her down and she walked to her bed and covered up. I turned around and shut the door and hurried to the living room. I walked around the corner just enough to see Abel cream face Jesse. I laughed quietly then went upstairs and set next to Jeana. She spun around in her computer chair and looked at me through her glasses lenses. "so... What's the deal Hannah?" she said looking concerned. "it's really nothing serious but I thought you might want to know that Im... Pregnant." I said and braced my self for a yelling. Jeanas jaw dropped and then she smirked "oh Hannah I already knew that I only wanted to act like I didn't know it." she hung her head low. "I'm sorry Hannah I'm such a loser." I held her chin up and she looked into my eyes. "hey don't put yourself down it's okay that you knew I just wish you have told me you knew." I said walking over to the baby gate and stepping one foot over "sorry... Guess we aren't boos then?" she said looking at me sadly "hey no listen no matter what happens were gonna stick through it no matter how bad okay? " I said putting my other foot over the gate. "Yea... ok." she said continuing to type on her computer. I turned and walked down the steps. When I got to the bottom. I seen Jesse and Abel playing Jesse's Xbox one on call of duty 3. Jesse took his finger and wiped some whipped cream of his face and ate it. I sat for a second and giggled I walked over to Abel and asked "are you ready to go?" he looked to me with a sad look. "babe if you get your ads of that couch I will gobut you your own Xbox one so you and Jesse can play online. He dropped the controller and ran to the car. "okay? Well see you guys soon. Later Jesse. " I said to Jesse while he continued to eat the whipped cream off his cheek. "Bye boo!" I yelled up to Jeana and headed to the car.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey people! Long chapter sorry! I know it isn't important but I left a little picture of Oreo in the media link. I hope you guys keep reading. Vomment!
[vote and comment] bye my pebbles

~pinkie_weeknd29